Announcement International Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
MY favorite memory? It's the people in my guild. A few of us have held on over the years via our own forum. Not very many. However back in POTCO I was proud to call them friends both on and off screen. We had a wide range of people from kids to our own mad scientist (biologist) We helped each other were and when we could in the real world, and I got to know the people behind the avatars. Made it all the more fun. Any Ocean Warlords out there? Check in mates.

I don't have a particular favorite memory, but I loved days when I focused on leveling a specific weapon. I'd start pretty early and have leveled like 3x by the end of the night and it was a pretty rewarding feeling. I was also slaaaaayin enemies left and right so that's always a plus. :piratedance:

It is honestly very hard to pick a favorite moment or memory from POTCO as there are so many to chose from. I guess if I really had to pick I'd go vague and say the time spent with my guild, Emerald Regiment. There's never been a finer collection of pirates and people than them. They offered good friendships, good times, good laughs, good company, good pirating, sailing, looting you name it. Really made my day logging in and spending time with them.

Blasting off the boots of Undead Scoundrels, Cutting down EITC Black Guards, Making great potions,
Fishing for loot and gold, Managing my Guild, Plundering Ships of the line and destroying the QAR with my War Frigate,
PvPing with mates, Getting to level 50 (which I never achieved but I did reach Level 48) and making new accounts to repeat the same process!

To celebrate International Talk Like a Pirate day,
the Forums are rolling out a new medal system.
What we are asking each of you to do to help us,
is to post your favorite memory as a pirate,

whether it be with POTCO or TLOPO.
For each of you that posts a memory,

you will receive your first medal.
View attachment 71385

A special thank you to @Irene for designing our first medal!!

psst.... This medal won't last forever!!
Hurry and post your memory by midnight EDT on 9/23/2016

Coming back to play TLOPO last October. It's good to be back in the Caribbean.

My favorite memory in tlopo was streaming the wiki event, I remember everyone on tort standing in line and being chassed by others in zombie mode.

Favorite memory in TLOPO would have to be logging in for the first time and hearing that theme that we all love so much. I wasn't around for the closing of POTCO, so getting to play TLOPO was a trip down memory lane. Ready for Beta !!! :bang::bang:

To celebrate International Talk Like a Pirate day,
the Forums are rolling out a new medal system.
What we are asking each of you to do to help us,
is to post your favorite memory as a pirate,

whether it be with POTCO or TLOPO.
For each of you that posts a memory,

you will receive your first medal.
View attachment 71385

A special thank you to @Irene for designing our first medal!!

psst.... This medal won't last forever!!
Hurry and post your memory by midnight EDT on 9/23/2016

Woot!!! First awards have been awarded :):seesaw:

These are all great memories. Thank you all for posting them, fun to read! :)

Christopher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back