Introducing “Capt. Black” (08/31/12)

The loose chaps from the 'Pilgrim Explorer' set "supposedly" had the color change feature too... but the feature did not seem to work when you bought them. They just showed as plain.
It would be a nice feature if they did that, just to shake things up a bit. Then we wouldn't see the same outfit on every pirate we run into ;)

The whole outfit, men's and women's, is so very lame. Black???? Obviously grey (and done before) is more like it.

Please do NOT waste your money. Disney is really, REALLY getting to be weak sauce.

WOW! You've got to be kidding me! I mean, it's aesthetically pleasing and all, but it is just a retexture. As soon as I looked at it I was like, is this a peddler set from a few months ago? :mad: This must stop.

Hmmm.........
courtvest.JPG
redbrown.JPG

Well, I'm going to be a 'little different' this time. Black, is my favorite color. Or Navy, or dark grey, or anything dark ... yes, those 'funeral' outfits. ;)

And I see this time, that actually Disney Potco designers were trying to be 'smart-er' (not to call them 'completely un-creative) on playing their cards. If they were running out of ideas, then 'recoloring and retexturing' were the way to go. Won't get an "A" in my book, but at least the end result looks nice (and that equals "B"). I would take this outfit ANY DAY, compared to Mother's Day/Wildfire or Father's Day/Prince ... both for the pirates lasses were awful!

I was excited when it let me change the shirt color! :cool: Spent 1200 gold after making it red, only to find it was still a white shirt. And yes, I did it twice to make sure I didn't make a mistake :facepalm:
Resale was 60 gold, and I trashed the 2nd one, so I guess I'm out 2340 gold plus travel time.:mad:

I forgot to say, I hate the taco hat ... didn't like the first time around, still don't like it now, and will not ever like it. Why can't they see that the hat don't match with the entire outfit? Being called a "Captain" outfit, at least it should've had the military style hat or something ... like the regular/cowboy-looking hat or the everyday British police would be nice. This taco hat is so tacky-looking, Foulberto is probably the only one wearing it who looks half-way decent.

The hat looks like your wearing a shark... But I just bought those because I am a rock and roll wolf :woot:But really, why do we have to plunder o.e But I do love the outfits '-'.

Guy: OH LOOK A TACO HAT
Guy 2: That is not a taco hat...
Guy: IF IT LOOKS LIKE A TACO IT MEANS U CAN EAT IT
Guy 2: Obuisly....
Guy: *eats the hat and spits it out of taste*
Guy 2: See?
Guy: IT JUST NEEDS SOME TAPITIO SAUCE
Guy 2: *facepalm*

I have seen this one's before, so I think they just changed the coluer on it and yes they are sad coluars to ne

The outfit isn't on Test. :/

I guess they added the September - December outfits into the game's coding in that July 2nd live server only patch.

Back