Discussion Introducing something new this Sunday?

squintz

Pirate Lord
I know I've never seen ships from shore before, but today I saw them for the first time from Padres and maybe Royal too.
Could this be causing our extra glitches and such?

I hope not, because it added much needed atmosphere and depth to our game. Any added realism is very appreciated and adds meat to the game.

I hope it becomes a thing.

I know I've never seen ships from shore before, but today I saw them for the first time from Padres and maybe Royal too.

I hope not, because it added much needed atmosphere and depth to our game. Any added realism is very appreciated and adds meat to the game.

Would these screens be what you are referring to?
galleon.PNG
storm.PNG
storms.PNG

That would be it. They're a bit closer than I remember them being in POTCO, but I still think it's a nice touch.

Happy Holidays!

I saw them on Sunday too. I hope they stay. Always enjoy anything that adds to the experience of TLOPO.

No. That looks like an invasion ship. But if your screens aren't an invasion, then yes, I was seeing that kind of image and they were moving.
I know for a fact it was not an invasion at the time.
Man, those are close! Yikes!!!

Yeah, I know everyone has their own preferences but...can’t say I much like ships that close. Kinda ruins the perception of overall distance imo.

The ones I witnessed were further away and natural looking and in one case softened by fog of some sort. Like that attachment 111614
Not a problem then, if that’s the case. Me like! ;)

Back