Announcement Introducing the Queuing System!

i believe this is a bad design because now if you want to play at a certain time you have to wait till that time then que and hope you get in soon. if it is only a 5 min wait every day any time sure great way but i highly doubt that it will be that short. now there is no way to actually be in game when you would like too / can. we will have to wait to see how long wait times are but i don't think this will be that great. i would love to be proven wrong but from what it seems i don't think it will work very well.

i believe this is a bad design because now if you want to play at a certain time you have to wait till that time then que and hope you get in soon. if it is only a 5 min wait every day any time sure great way but i highly doubt that it will be that short. now there is no way to actually be in game when you would like too / can. we will have to wait to see how long wait times are but i don't think this will be that great. i would love to be proven wrong but from what it seems i don't think it will work very well.
I do not believe the queue times will be extremely long, and depending on what time of day, there may be no queue at all. Hang in there! This game is being 100% done on the work of the developers so patience is really good while trying to transition to a new system!

I do not believe the queue times will be extremely long, and depending on what time of day, there may be no queue at all. Hang in there! This game is being 100% done on the work of the developers so patience is really good while trying to transition to a new system!
like i said i would love to be proven wrong but for those who can only play at say 5pm might have a rough time getting a slot and depending on your life you might run into the problem of not having enough time to actually play because of other things in your life.

like i said i would love to be proven wrong but for those who can only play at say 5pm might have a rough time getting a slot and depending on your life you might run into the problem of not having enough time to actually play because of other things in your life.
Just to clarify, PlayTimes are completely removed with this update. There are no more time slots. You can connect virtually any time you want, of course keeping in mind that there may be a line to wait in if the game's population is high enough.

Just to clarify, PlayTimes are completely removed with this update. There are no more time slots. You can connect virtually any time you want, of course keeping in mind that there may be a line to wait in if the game's population is high enough.
i had a playtime slot for 1pm eastern will i still get to use that or will i now have to que after the update?

i had a playtime slot for 1pm eastern will i still get to use that or will i now have to que after the update?
PlayTimes are completely gone, as iterated above. Any PlayTimes you had scheduled are effectively null and void since the system has been removed. You'll be able to log in as soon as the update is done with the new queuing system.

Any estimates on when the update will be done? I had a playtime for 12pm, it's 1pm now, and I work at 4pm

Well, I'll have to try it sometime tomorrow morning. Maybe it will be back by then! For now, the rest of my day and evening is busy with family. The past hour was the only time I'll likely have today. :sigh:

Cheers and good luck!

ik how you feel man gonna have to give up soon so i can get some sleep for work tonight, been waiting for 2 and a half hours

Back