Announcement Introducing the Queuing System!

No idea. I had booked my time in advance knowing I have a few hours to relax and play tlopo but now im in a que at no 120.. I have few hours to actually sit and play in a day so i pre plan but now it seems ill spend most of is watching the que and not playing.

See how it goes over the next few days

So far not liking this to much... I really prefer choosing play time because in certain instances I really want to play the game with friends and that will be come way harder but i'll see how this goes

Like everyone else, I think the Developers have been doing a great job with all there effort to bring the game back. Even waiting on updates aren't really that bad.
Not sure how this is going to go over. Like many of us here, at least with the scheduled slots I can meet the people I play the game with on a daily basis. With the queue that goes out the window, for the simple fact, that if the game isn't fully open... then at least your scheduled allows you to co-ordinate with your fellow pirates.

man i dont really like this system i just logged in and haves gone about fifty places in ten minutes. i liked the old system when i could just pick a time and not worry about it, i feel like this system could be freaking amazing if it was dual with both queue and reservations. just lower the amount of reserve times, and you could even have open the slot to the queue if they dont logon within the first hour. thats my take on this new system. It took around 20 mins to actually get in

Awesome the project is moving forward, however, I had a playtime at 12 and now the queue is implemented and I am 205 in queue and If I walk away from the computer and crash and don't log in within a few minutes I will lose my queue position? Also, even though I would love open play, I may prefer playtimes over the queue because atleast I can plan around my playtime. Not knowing how long I will be in the queue really makes it difficult to plan the playtime. I am going to stay positive, it's only the first day. I know if it doesn't work, the devs will get on it... Just a concern.

man i dont really like this system i just logged in and haves gone about fifty places in ten minutes. i liked the old system when i could just pick a time and not worry about it, i feel like this system could be freaking amazing if it was dual with both queue and reservations. just lower the amount of reserve times, and you could even have open the slot to the queue if they dont logon within the first hour. thats my take on this new system. It took around 20 mins to actually get in
a dual system would be better que times would be really good for earlyer in the day on weekdays aswell.

had play time at 3 pm ( update went on before my time ) log in and went into the queue number 246 at 3 15 pm at 354 pm I am in number 53 not bad and waiting:winner::laugh:

I want to play with my friends lol. I logged in a few minutes later than my friend and she's been on an hour already. Sigh...now position 2 for 30 mins

I'm also skeptical about the queue. It was great to be able to know exactly when you would be able to logon and play. Had a playtime for noon, 3 and a half hours later I'm #202 in queue. Seems I won't be able to play much anymore since I can't just sit at my computer hoping to get in. But like others have said, this is just the first day so I hope it works out down the road.

they trying their best to make it work I have no issue waiting its sunday ..I guess every one want to play .the queue wait is little bit long than I though ...back to play wow:gold::fish:oh good bounty hunter and I sound like his exiting voice ..oh good we done for it to Davey jones rofl

I'm also skeptical about the queue. It was great to be able to know exactly when you would be able to logon and play. Had a playtime for noon, 3 and a half hours later I'm #202 in queue. Seems I won't be able to play much anymore since I can't just sit at my computer hoping to get in. But like others have said, this is just the first day so I hope it works out down the road.

While I know they are trying to improve the game experience for all to enjoy until they go full open Beta, I'ld rather have the time slots back.
It was so much easier to plan to be in the game during your own personal time. Coming home from work at night I was able to time it. Now it's going to be rather a small nightmare waiting up late at night to finally get into the game.
Sadly it will take game time away from me. :mad:

This sounds like a much better system than the PlayTime. Hopefully we'll see even more servers filled!

Back