invasions

Being that the game was based on the first movie it would seem fitting to have Barbossa and his cursed crew invade port royal like they did when going after the cursed gold. And have the objective to protect Elizabeth Swan.

What part of Pirates of the Caribbean Movies is Jolly Roger from anyway?

I believe you guys can find the answer to that question here:

Come to think of it, there are references to Cutler Beckett, and Davy Jones in the game, so maybe it wasn't based on the first movie. But the idea stands the same.

As far as I can research, he has had no movie appearances in the Pirates of the Caribbean movies but has references.
The interesting thing I did find online while researching this was
" In unofficial releases to players of the game Pirates Online, developers revealed that were plans for Jolly Roger to have his own island - a base of operations - which would serve as a launchpoint for his island invasions. The island was also supposed to have a recurring Aztec theme including weapons and temples, with possible references to the mythical city of El Dorado. The island was to have a giant skull in the center, out of which flowed a waterfall. " - https://pirates.fandom.com/wiki/Jolly_Roger_(pirate)

I'm not sure if it's just me, but I would love if they could add this island to TLOPO! It's probably an immense amount of work that I cannot even begin to imagine, but I would love to venture to that island. The quests would be surreal

Attachments

• 600px-JR_D_concept.jpg
    600px-JR_D_concept.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 132
Back