Suggestion Inventory Sorter

BennyGo

Dockworker
I generally keep all the loot I get for resale, but it's hard to organize what I have! It would be great if there were buttons to sort items, such as:

• Sort items by type: pants, shirts, guns, items, etc
  • Sort items by level: self-explanatory
  • Sort items by rarity: common, uncommon, rare, legendary, etc

And since we were so graciously given a second inventory page, I noticed you can't drag items from one page to another! It's weird having a second page with only a few items in it, when there's room to place them in the first page. (That organization level could just be implemented in the button organizers if needed, but being able to drag items page to page would be even nicer!)

I generally keep all the loot I get for resale, but it's hard to organize what I have! It would be great if there were buttons to sort items, such as:

• Sort items by type: pants, shirts, guns, items, etc
  • Sort items by level: self-explanatory
  • Sort items by rarity: common, uncommon, rare, legendary, etc

And since we were so graciously given a second inventory page, I noticed you can't drag items from one page to another! It's weird having a second page with only a few items in it, when there's room to place them in the first page. (That organization level could just be implemented in the button organizers if needed, but being able to drag items page to page would be even nicer!)
"I noticed you can't drag items from one page to another! It's weird having a second page with only a few items in it, when there's room to place them in the first page "
Benny. Do you mean the basic left mouse drag the item over the page number and let go kind of thing? Have you seen the small two arrrows near the top of the widow near the text? If you drag an item over those, it will ask if you want to move it to page two or back again.
I see a lot of these extra steps in tlopo, but I think many were Disney schemes of instructions for younger kids.
Hope this helped.

"I noticed you can't drag items from one page to another! It's weird having a second page with only a few items in it, when there's room to place them in the first page "
Benny. Do you mean the basic left mouse drag the item over the page number and let go kind of thing? Have you seen the small two arrrows near the top of the widow near the text? If you drag an item over those, it will ask if you want to move it to page two or back again.
I see a lot of these extra steps in tlopo, but I think many were Disney schemes of instructions for younger kids.
Hope this helped.

No, I hadn't seen that! I should try that out. --- Just tried it, that's an odd way to try to move items! It's not explained very well. I thought it was like a "randomizer" button to changeup your weapons in slots F1-F4. Thanks for telling me!

No, I hadn't seen that! I should try that out. --- Just tried it, that's an odd way to try to move items! It's not explained very well. I thought it was like a "randomizer" button to changeup your weapons in slots F1-F4. Thanks for telling me!
You're welcome. That's what I meant that it could of been a disney thing in the beginning. tlopo has added plenty of their own content since beginning this journey, but some of the Disney way of doing things may still be there. tlopo thankfully added the right click on item to instantly jump to the sellers window at a vendor. Interestingly, we always seem to have been able to do it the other way around forever. Click whats in the sellers window to change your mind and it jumps to your inventory. To sell it had been click and drag or click item and click window slot.

Back