• Yes, it needs to be addressed

Votes: 102 90.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jack Cannonskull

Pirate Lord
I, as well as many, many others in the community have voiced complaints about inventory space, but with the new items coming out with the new hollowed woods, I just wanted to highlight and voice how critical more inventory space is.

Let me start by saying that TLOPO already has a variety of different clothing items that are very cool to have. As specially with the color wheel glitch. Now TLOPO is adding even more items to this, and it just doesn't seem fair that we have to pick and choose such few items to keep.

People love brights, and it's nice to have them, but some people completely fill their inventories with brights and nothing else because there isn't any room. I'm sure they'd love to have more space to have some other outfits.

Also classic outfits and quest outfits, such as the peddlers and the Barbossa and Travelers outfits are extremely difficult to keep with such little space.

Inventory space is also a concern when you consider ship loot. Since there is currently no scrolling bar, players must have at least 1 space of inventory to keep pushing the loot up.

As for looting, everyone wants to have a collection of fames, but eventually they will run out of space. People would probably play longer, trying to get more fames if there was more room for them to do that in.

Ok before 1,000,000 people comment "Yeah we need inventory space, but it's important that all the bugs get fixed first."

I know. I get it. BUT. Inventory space is a huge problem. A HUGE ONE. It's not like I'm asking for new content like a quest, more clothing, expansions blah blah blah, I'm asking for something that should've been there from the beginning of the game. I'm asking for something that is EXTREMELY overdue. I'm asking for a feature that would make the game better overall.

I don't need some extremely complicated system. I just want something very simple like another page of inventory... It's long long overdue.

I am not attacking the TLOPO staff. I want to thank them very much for all of their hard work. What I am doing is trying to explain to the staff how important this is to us.

I personally wouldn't complain to see more inventory space, but I don't care either way. I do think it's sometimes enjoyable, to get something good in my loot, and have to decide whether I trash it, or trade it for something I have, but that's just me. I'm more concerned about real problems right now, like the lack of cannon defense, or non-working sea items. Essentially, I'd rather see the things that were in the original game get added/fixed before changes like this come along. I feel that those things should take priority over this. Would I like to see more inventory space? Sure, but do I think it's a problem? No, definitely not. But, that's just me

Last edited:
I think more inventory space would be amazing!!!! It would be a great bonus, but, there could be a reason for not having it. Not being a programmer or developer, I couldnt give you a reason, Im just assuming that since they play as well, Im sure they have also have experienced the limited space. If Giving us more inventory space caused other problems, would you still want it?? Not me, and I am a clothes hoarder. I have 3 open slots in my inventory currently, and if I get that Dark black Corset then im down to 2 lol

News dolls came out too, along with the new clothes coming out soon. If the devs keep adding new items, more inventory space will be even more necessary than it is now.
There have been a lot of merchant outfits that I like a lot but I have not bought because I know that eventually I will have to get rid of them if I want to make space for more brights.

More inventory space is needed at this point, currently brights are so rare people don't like to delete them and Hallowed Woods is about to be released which will come with 50 more items! Peddler sets come out once every month and you can't buy them again until a year and a half later unless it's a holiday set such as the zombie pirate. I say we need at least add 2 more rows of clothing space, currently weapon space is not needed but depending on what the 50 new items are we might just need some more weapon space.

I personally wouldn't complain to see more inventory space, but I don't care either way. I don't think it's sometimes enjoyable, to get something good in my loot, and have to decide whether I trash it, or trade it for something I have, but that's just me. I'm more concerned about real problems right now, like the lack of cannon defense, or non-working sea items. Essentially, I'd rather see the things that were in the original game get added/fixed before changes like this come along. I feel that those things should take priority over this. Would I like to see more inventory space? Sure, but do I think it's a problem? No, definitely not. But, that's just me
I disagree with you, but I thank you very much for your respectful opinion.

I'd like to see that implanted into TLOPO to have more inventory. Maybe an option to spend gold to buy more inventory room. Instead of just putting extra inventory for everyone who might not want or need but that's just me. I would want more room in my weapons and clothing inventory. I try to keep it fitting after organizing it but some things I do want to keep and not trash it so it would be great to have this feature. Option to spend your gold to buy more inventory space instead of giving it by default to everyone who might not want or need.

This IS a big issue especially now that there are new items coming out. How Am I suppose to loot the new stuff when I only have 3-4 sometimes NO slots available, might I mention all the clothes I have I LIKE so I don't want to just chuck away an item that I like that I possibly won't get again. I hate being contradicted when I find good looted items then have to decide which of the many other awesome items I have to get rid of, and It puts me in the hotpot because some loot disappears quicker then when I come up with a decision so that's quite irritating. I'm pretty sure the developer of this reboot have had this problem as well, and should have implemented it in the beginning since they wanted to make the game better(which they have in so many good ways!) but I don't know why this problem was ignored considering they put out new items every now and again, particularly these Hallowed woods items.....50! items, like I said I only have 3-4(I know I'm not alone here) slots left most of the time, this DEFINITELY NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED WITH MORE SLOTS AT LEAST 2 MORE, I doubt this will be that many issues In game.

This IS a big issue especially now that there are new items coming out. How Am I suppose to loot the new stuff when I only have 3-4 sometimes NO slots available, might I mention all the clothes I have I LIKE so I don't want to just chuck away an item that I like that I possibly won't get again. I hate being contradicted when I find good looted items then have to decide which of the many other awesome items I have to get rid of, and It puts me in the hotpot because some loot disappears quicker then when I come up with a decision so that's quite irritating. I'm pretty sure the developer of this reboot have had this problem as well, and should have implemented it in the beginning since they wanted to make the game better(which they have in so many good ways!) but I don't know why this problem was ignored considering they put out new items every now and again, particularly these Hallowed woods items.....50! items, like I said I only have 3-4(I know I'm not alone here) slots left most of the time, this DEFINITELY NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED WITH MORE SLOTS AT LEAST 2 MORE, I doubt this will be that many issues In game.
You never know if it'll be made or not. But this is still in Beta testing and even after it goes full release, more features to be implanted will be done most likely. Whenever now or later maybe it'll be made as this is still in testing stages as already many tweaks and improvements have been made in TLOPO which are great. Pretty confident that the staff have plenty in stored for everyone, just have to wait and be ready to test it for everyone's enjoyment. I still would like to see this feature someday if it does get put through.

You never know if it'll be made or not. But this is still in Beta testing and even after it goes full release, more features to be implanted will be done most likely. Whenever now or later maybe it'll be made as this is still in testing stages as already many tweaks and improvements have been made in TLOPO which are great. Pretty confident that the staff have plenty in stored for everyone, just have to wait and be ready to test it for everyone's enjoyment. I still would like to see this feature someday if it does get put through.
With complete respect to the TLOPO staff.

If TLOPO can add a completely new area with new clothes and new enemies and a new quest. In open beta, then without a doubt they could add inventory space very soon.

With all due respect, I'd like to remind you, that although they committed to making the game better, they never once said outright "this means more inventory space! So hoard loot to your hearts content!" They committed to completing the game, before making changes. Also, approach this from a coding standpoint. All of our pirates data, is stored on a server somewhere, now, to expand our inventory, there's probably some sort of server-side change that has to take place, for that to work. This could cause people to potentially lose items, or randomly gain another player's items. I'm sure if the devs were to add this, they'd do it right, my point is though, its not just as simple as pushing a button, and wallah, you have 4 pages of inventory. It's more complicated than that. I feel like people are taking for granted the TLOPO team's kindness and hard work, and turning small issues into large ones, to get what they want. I don't define this as "a HUGE issue". Is it game breaking? No. Thus, it really shouldn't be at the top of their priorities list in my opinion. Like I said, I'm not gonna complain about them adding more inventory, but I'd much rather have Raven's Cove, cursed blades, Cannon Defense, sea items, invasions, etc. This should not come before core mechanics of the original game. The original goal was to completely recreate POTCO to the state it was in on the day it closed, and I believe that should be priority #1, not more inventory space.

With all due respect, I'd like to remind you, that although they committed to making the game better, they never once said outright "this means more inventory space! So hoard loot to your hearts content!" They committed to completing the game, before making changes. Also, approach this from a coding standpoint. All of our pirates data, is stored on a server somewhere, now, to expand our inventory, there's probably some sort of server-side change that has to take place, for that to work. This could cause people to potentially lose items, or randomly gain another player's items. I'm sure if the devs were to add this, they'd do it right, my point is though, its not just as simple as pushing a button, and wallah, you have 4 pages of inventory. It's more complicated than that. I feel like people are taking for granted the TLOPO team's kindness and hard work, and turning small issues into large ones, to get what they want. I don't define this as "a HUGE issue". Is it game breaking? No. Thus, it really shouldn't be at the top of their priorities list in my opinion. Like I said, I'm not gonna complain about them adding more inventory, but I'd much rather have Raven's Cove, cursed blades, Cannon Defense, sea items, invasions, etc. This should not come before core mechanics of the original game. The original goal was to completely recreate POTCO to the state it was in on the day it closed, and I believe that should be priority #1, not more inventory space.
It is kind of an issue when they put out more items, I too would like to see the game finished before adding additional stuff but I don't understand why they would add more items if they won't increase inventory space

Back