Suggestion Inventory Space.

How many extra inventory pages should be added?

• None, one page is enough

• One extra, I could use a bit of space

• Two extra, I'm a collector

• Three+ extra

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nikolas

Swashbuckler
Although it shouldn't be at the top of priorities, I believe one or two more pages of inventory (especially for clothing) would be useful. I understand that carefully choosing what you wish to keep was a bit of a special thing, but at the same time, there are three clothing quests (of clothes that if you decide to throw away you may never get them back); which take up 17 slots (if I'm not mistaken). There are only 35 inventory slots, 42 if you count the equipped slots. That's almost 50% of your inventory space right there. There's also clothing you can only get from codes, clothing that you can only get from peddlers in certain months, and I haven't even brought up brights. Down the road we could even have a quest maybe, with difficult tasks, or maybe you could buy inventory space with in-game gold. Either way, I would appreciate it, as well as others would, if extra inventory space was added as soon as convenient.
-Niko
mort.PNG

I'd rather have a storage warehouse you have to pay for. There aren't enough things to spend a lot of Gold on, so this would be a welcome addition. I definitely agree about the lack of slots though

I would absolutely love extra inventory space, granted most of my findings haven't been good.. I still have to choose what should stay or what should go, and it's rough choosing between an orange cap and forest green headband. I know my loot luck is going to change soon and I'll need a lot more space.

Back