Request Inventory Space

If I were to gain a extra inventory page for every single time someone requested this I wouldn't have to worry about my inventory anymore. Heck I have 2 pages for use and I only use 1. People should choose what to keep and what to throw away.

If I were to gain a extra inventory page for every single time someone requested this I wouldn't have to worry about my inventory anymore. Heck I have 2 pages for use and I only use 1. People should choose what to keep and what to throw away.
There are plenty of people who use all of their inventory spaces. There are many clothes that are rare to loot. I am talking mainly about brights and the multitude of clothing types, plus the exclusive peddling clothes.

We need more because of all the new stuff we are getting.

That is all.
I agree that we should have more loot space. I know a few people who use all inventory slots for their best weapons but still get more famed, brights, etc and wish they could store the item, or have a hard time chosing what to throw out. I think that inventory space should gradually be given to us the higher level we get, as level 1's don't need two pages for loot. How would this work?

GLAD YOU ASKED!
Below is a general scale of what each level would look like

LEVEL 1-10
d9a413555c63954a4010e3db3a935de8.png

Level 1-10 would have the old inventory space, just one page for all.

LEVEL 30
805f3882dad0a68140a5dc90bcea1d0a.png

Level 10-30 would have an entire page due to just finding brights and acess to the rc quest which will let them store their cursed blades etc in.

LEVEL 50
91dbdb169dbd324907b5fcfd6e2b2156.png

Why does level 50 have so much more space than the other levels might you ask? Well great question! It has more space to account that the player has reached MAX pirate level and can't go any further. Typically the average pirate has done the ravens cove quest and has plenty of famed's, legendarys, brights etc. To account for all the future loot that the pirate might get and or will get the user has acess to five pages to store all his or her delicious goodies!

With the add of several new clothes and weapons it gets harder and harder what to keep and wgat not too.. Yes its great we got 2 pages now instead of 1 but at some point its gonna get to the point of us not being able to delete something because we have many "Good" weapons or clothes...Also 3 or 4 new islands is it?? If I'm not mistaken these islands will also result in newer weapons and clothes.. To my knowledge there are still multiple unrealsed items from weapons stand point POTCO wanted to add but never did or had a chance too.

I agree there should be at least a way to buy more inventory or more added at some point.

I wouldn't care if it cost 300,000 gold per additional space. I'd buy squares.

Otherwise it's make a new pirate and collect the rest on another name, which works but is weird (but not bad) given there is a limit of spots in guild and whatnot. Like if everyone had 5 pirates you have max 100 people in a guild and it's harder to track who is who.

Some of us love looting, and collecting, keeping items. Even if you dont loot, why be against something that isnt going to hurt your game play but add to those of that do? Yes we definitely need more inventory space, and I truly hope they "gift" us options soon.

We already have twice the space. Maybe you should pick and choose what you keep instead of complaining. (Although I do somewhat agree, but oh well)
I think this could be solved by figuring out how to give pirates their own treasure chests or cave to store stuff in.

And most other games gives players greater storage at a escalating price point. I don't know why.
But I'd for sure pay for storage, a one time fee perhaps. It would even be cool that somehow the extra stuff is actually held in our personal harddrive and not on a tlopo server, just ID info or something on the server.

Last edited:
Hmm... kinda difficult to decide if it's better to have more inventory or make ppl choose. I lean towards saying more clothing inventory but not weapons. In reality how many ppl actually use more than 6 or 7 different weapons on a regular basis?
I change weapons around a lot, based on enemy, ammo, etc. Plus, I just like using different weapons to play around, etc.

Hmm... kinda difficult to decide if it's better to have more inventory or make ppl choose. I lean towards saying more clothing inventory but not weapons. In reality how many ppl actually use more than 6 or 7 different weapons on a regular basis?
I would say you of all people would know different weapons effect enemies differently. I would venture that there are a lot of pirates who like to maintain some interest and challenge working weapons that do the best against different enemies and bosses. Otherwise why have different buffs or for that matter, different weapon attributes at all. I have a lower level dutch something or another that does better than most fames against jolly crews.

But this is going off topic, the issue isn't why you use things, it's about saving them. And I don't know a single pirate in these forums that wouldn't appreciate more storage in the game.
I think the dev's know this very well, and I believe we will get something done about it. Either during beta or when this goes full release.

Is more storage at this time an absolute must? Not really. Is more storage a must for a finished game?
That's a no brainer. I believe storage is one of those things that will happen. It's not if or why, it's when.

But thats my opinion on that. And me bird.

Last edited:
Good news is, it seems like the devs really listen to us, so I am hopeful more storage will happen sooner or later! I am hoping sooner!

Back