Request Inventory Space

Most of my alts have 5 spaces open for clothing & that is with selling/throwing cherished items to keep a few open spaces & I have had to do that for many months already. I still think having storage on our own ships would be nice but a third clothing page would be very helpful.

I would say you of all people would know different weapons effect enemies differently. I would venture that there are a lot of pirates who like to maintain some interest and challenge working weapons that do the best against different enemies and bosses. Otherwise why have didn't buffs or for that matter, different weapon attributes at all. I have a lower level dutch something or another that does better than most fames against jolly crews.

But this is going off topic, the issue isn't why you use things, it's about saving them. And I don't know a single pirate in these forums that wouldn't appreciate more storage in the game.
I think the dev's know this very well, and I believe we will get something done about it. Either during beta or when this goes full release.

Is more storage at this time an absolute must? Not really. Is more storage a must for a finished game?
That's a no brainer. I believe storage is one of those things that will happen. It's not if or why, it's when.

But thats my opinion on that. And me bird.
I really wish the developers would stop introducing new and powerful weapons that are general use and concentrate on more specialized weapons for the new and most powerful weapons in the game. That would maintain the relevance of existing legendaries while adding new and powerful but specialized weapons for use against specific enemies. This would open up 2 possible directions for the game to go: 1) add more inventory so that the best looters could amass the best inventories. 2) keep inventory static and force players to choose which weapons to keep and which to toss thus making inventories more diverse by making it impossible for players to cover all bases no matter how much they loot.

None of this has anything to do with clothing and so that is why I say I favor more clothing inventory. I'm a bit on the fence as to which weapon strategy I favor.

Back