iPad?

By any chance does anyone know if you can download pirates onto your iPad and play on the iPad? Computer isn’t running well and was hoping to still be able to play the game from my iPad. iPhone would also work

No this isn't possible. You could use teamviewer to remotely use your pc from a tablet, but you would still need a computer.

Using Teamviewer to remote in is not even a good idea when you have a great internet connection on both ends, and really good computers. Personal experience. Games are just not meant to be played over Teamviewer.

By any chance does anyone know if you can download pirates onto your iPad and play on the iPad? Computer isn’t running well and was hoping to still be able to play the game from my iPad. iPhone would also work
If the game barely runs on your computer, there is absolutely no way an iPad would be able to handle it.

This game can run on a potato, I imagine most modern mobile devices would have enough power to run it. It would just be hard doing cross-platform, and some of the aspects would have to be optimized.

Yes but teamviewer uses a fair amount of cpu and ram so it could cause more crashing/longer loading screens.

I've never run into a high CPU usage or Memory usage by TV.

Attachments

• Screenshot_13.png
    Screenshot_13.png
    94.2 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Back