Iron Priming Ram/ Steel Ram

Hello fellow pirates! Gol D. Roger here, and I have all my skills maxed except potions at lv 10. My initial goal was to live and breathe sailing loot and then move onto the old 7 legendary etc, but after 2 years of looting out at sea and 10 + legendary patron SF and 10 of each of the admirals weapons, & very easily over 1000 combined famed from skull runs. Is it possible that one can NOT find iron priming ram famed and steel ram famed once they master all weapons? I am starting to notice a trend that the only people that I know that have these 2 aforementioned rams are players who only leveled their cannon and sailing lv, they call themselves SVSers. If you are someone who HAS gotten iron priming ram AFTER having maxed all weapons can you please show me a screenshot. I would hate to be wasting time on a pirate who CAN"T ever get these two rams because of the current looting mechanics on the ocean loot. I will not cave to remaking a pirate to lazily get a ram that SHOULD be able to earned through hard work on a lv 50 completely maxed pirate. Thanks!

I know two people who have, but I doubt either happened to have have their weapon levels displayed when they took the screen.

I don't know too much about sailing loot, but I would assume that it is possible to find any cannon ram at max cannon level. It is likely made harder to find them if you fully master because that adds more weapons to the loot pool to randomly acquire, but not impossible.

Even though this was 12-17-2017, i was fully maxed, weapons and all.

Davy Redfoote Jr. hit's LV50 on January 22, 2017
screenshot_2017-01-22_23-31-09.jpg
Beta then closed about a month later in early March and remained closed until May 21, 2017. That same day Beta returned I mastered my potions.screenshot_2017-05-21_15-46-05.jpgThen about a year later/a year ago, on May 5, 2018 Davy Redfoote Jr. got an Iron Priming Ram as a fully mastered pirate.screenshot_2018-05-05_18-17-13.jpgIt can be done, like everything loot related, hard work increases chances but luck is the biggest factor.

Back