Irony

derog

Swashbuckler
I lost internet on my own ship. When I came back, I found that I couldn't even get back on it.
screenshot_2017_12_16_14_49_28.jpg

(Dark Knight)

The risks of being on an open ship; the captain forgetting to close it before it's full. Probably would be a nice thing for the developers to make it so you can always board your own ship some how. I try to close mine before it gets full.

Last edited:
Actually this can happen when you are alone on your ship. If you are mid boarding a flagship when you crash the ship will be unavailable until next server reset.

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Derog the Wise?
Derog was a member of TLOPO, so powerful and so wise he could use his ship to defeat the enemy ships to get good loot ... He had such a knowledge of sailing that he could even crew the ones that boarded and share with them his loot. He became so powerful . . . the only thing he was afraid of was losing his ship, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he kept his ship available to everyone online, then his internet crashed him to his shock. Derog never saw it coming.
It's ironic. He could give others loot, but none for himself.
8pRK6sW.png

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Derog the Wise?
Derog was a member of TLOPO, so powerful and so wise he could use his ship to defeat the enemy ships to get good loot ... He had such a knowledge of sailing that he could even crew the ones that boarded and share with them his loot. He became so powerful . . . the only thing he was afraid of was losing his ship, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he kept his ship available to everyone online, then his internet crashed him to his shock. Derog never saw it coming.
It's ironic. He could give others loot, but none for himself.
View attachment 96559

ewVGtEr.gif

Back