Is it me?

Bart Blueginty

Wanted Pirate
Tried 3 servers for over 3 hours each but same area's Gold Room Tormenta, but have in the 9 hours only found 3 Skull chests, neither of which had a legendary, So is it me or is anyone else finding that since the server drops it's more difficult to find a legendary

Idk man. I have 2 legendaries and I'm not looting as much because Hop is basically a free Cursed legendary and I have El patron too. So I really don't need to loot.

Tried 3 servers for over 3 hours each but same area's Gold Room Tormenta, but have in the 9 hours only found 3 Skull chests, neither of which had a legendary, So is it me or is anyone else finding that since the server drops it's more difficult to find a legendary

Never expect to find a legendary in 3 hrs, just saying. Also could have just been a bad luck day for ya. You can try again tomorrow for more hours

Never expect to find a legendary in 3 hrs, just saying. Also could have just been a bad luck day for ya. You can try again tomorrow for more hours

Well when I say 3 hours I mean 3 hours per server which is a total of 9 hours, will try again tomorrow, like I always keep trying each day

Time doesn't really matter, sure you might have higher chances of getting a legendary if you loot longer but it can be completely random. I'd say if you're looting and haven't gotten a skull or something good for 15 minutes, switch servers :D

It was funng because I wasn't even intending to get it. I was just leveling my doll lol.Funny*

Last edited by a moderator:
Just saying... There are still some of us (me included) that still haven't got a cursed legendary with about 150k enemies defeated in total. So, yes, it isn't just you, but realize that most of us have been hunting for much longer than a mere 9 hours. :mad:

It wasn't cursed, it was Patron. I'm just saying that HOP is a cursed legendary and I don't need to loot anymore because I've reached my goal. Everyone knows that it feels better when you earn legendary weapons.

It wasn't cursed, it was Patron. I'm just saying that HOP is a cursed legendary and I don't need to loot anymore because I've reached my goal. Everyone knows that it feels better when you earn legendary weapons.
If he is looting at tormenta, he is going for cursed legendaries. There is no question. And HOP isn't cursed by the way.

PIRATES WITHOUT PATIENCE AND DETERMINATION ARE NOT PIRATES!!!

-What do ye know?
- I know that. A Pirate must never give up! Legendary weapons are not like crude, common, rare weapons! That does not mean that you can not find them. These powerful items are out there and waiting for you to find them. I know because I found my second Silver Freeze yesterday!

Just saying... There are still some of us (me included) that still haven't got a cursed legendary with about 150k enemies defeated in total. So, yes, it isn't just you, but realize that most of us have been hunting for much longer than a mere 9 hours. :mad:
I agree Sam. Some people loot years and have no legendary cursed. Expecting one after 9 hours is kinda funny ;) No offense Bart. Some people just never get one. I hope I find a rusty cutlass today :p. Setting low standards usually brings less disappointment, and makes the "big find" much more exciting.

Hold Fast lad, keep ye steel aimed at the evil lurking on Tormenta, and Ravens Cove! Ye will be rewarded!

The weapons that I seek, seem to be far more rare then the legendary ye seek. I have searched for these certain weapons since April 2010. That is a lot of hours during those past 3 plus years.

I agree Sam. Some people loot years and have no legendary cursed. Expecting one after 9 hours is kinda funny ;) No offense Bart. Some people just never get one. I hope I find a rusty cutlass today :p. Setting low standards usually brings less disappointment, and makes the "big find" much more exciting.

I can give you my rusty cutlass Pie! I no longer need it, since I looted my Worn Cutlass today the rusty is junk for me now! :lol1:

The weapons that I seek, seem to be far more rare then the legendary ye seek. I have searched for these certain weapons since April 2010. That is a lot of hours during those past 3 plus years.

Which one have you been looking for, for THAT long ...?

Admiral Cutlass / Sabre, Gorilla Broadsword, and the Generals Broadsword. Also the Treasure Hunters Sea chart( have this test only), and Golden Sea Globe.

I prefer the "normal" famed to the cursed!

Lol, I've been looking for all legendaries for as long as they have been in the game, and I have 9 pirates! The only legendary that any of my pirates have is the freebie, HOP. And to think, I started looking when these legendaries were released on test too!!

It took me a year to find a famed cursed blade: Barracuda Blade. I wouldn't expect a legendary cursed in 9 hours anytime soon. xD

Back