Question Is It Possible For Devs To Transfer Character To New Account?

NaviLlicious

Swashbuckler
Hello, haven't played the game in a year but I had an account that was given to me during the IRC/Alpha days by one of the IRC mods at the time but it wasn't under my email address, unfortunately the password was changed and I haven't been able to login to that account since. Was wondering if a dev would be able to transfer the character over to a new account? Name is the same in game as my forum name if that's any proof, would be neat to play again but would rather not have to regrind everything since I don't really have that much time to play anymore. Was level 50, maxed out all skills, had a legendary or two would kinda suck to regrind all that if you catch my drift lol. According to one of my buds the character still exists and hasn't been touched in a year.

Errs, that's a sticky situation. You can try emailing the TLOPO Support Team: support@tlopo.com
I was going to before I wrote this post but then I thought how this would look from their perspective, seeing as how my email name doesn't match the character name this request would seem a little sus, I figured at least on here I might have a little validity with the name.

Just a quick update I tried emailing them Tuesday and have yet to receive a response of any kind, I get it holidays and all that, just want to point out that I am still stuck in this unique situation in case anyone reading is able to help.

Just a quick update I tried emailing them Tuesday and have yet to receive a response of any kind, I get it holidays and all that, just want to point out that I am still stuck in this unique situation in case anyone reading is able to help.
If you don't get a response soon I'd send another email. Emails tend to get lost from time to time it seems, or opened/forgotten about, etc. over there. I wouldn't hold out too much hope for this particular situation though honestly, I haven't known them to ever transfer pirates across accounts. Also, to me, it seems to me like something they wouldn't do. But you never know, good luck.

I guess on the logistical side of things this would be a nightmare due to the database and how it may be set up.

Since a concrete system may not be in place they may refrain from doing so due to risk of potentially losing the pirate, or some other case I may not be aware of.

I guess on the logistical side of things this would be a nightmare due to the database and how it may be set up.

Since a concrete system may not be in place they may refrain from doing so due to risk of potentially losing the pirate, or some other case I may not be aware of.
I have gotten a response in the email recently I'm not sure if it's doable yet but I'm hoping to hear back from them again soon

They did it in Potco but usually told you it was a one time thing. With not getting all the files from Potco that may be a problem. Hope they can help you out.

was your pirate present in the time of beta? or was it just on alpha? alpha to beta it wiped. but everything from beta forward still present

Back