Question Is it possible to solo the Black Pearl Boss Battle?

TLOPOBart

Pirate Apprentice
I've had a hard time getting enough people together in a crew to help me take on the BPBB. I've been stuck on this for a little while and was wondering how easy it would be to go in head-first and solo the whole deal. I know I don't have any issues fighting off the Navy and Panther ships at the start. I'm more concerned about taking down the barricades and then fighting the Goliath.

Using my pirate, who's level 38 as of right now, I have level 20 sailing and level 29 cannons (with Explosives, Lightening and Fury maxed out).

I had done it solo in potco multiple times , tried yesterday 7 times and yet to find the Trick to the bridges rarely taking damage at random points , don't seem near to what It was In potco !

The BPBB seems to be quite picky at the moment, so I'd feel like it would be quiet difficult to solo ATM. Idk if the devs will change it or not, but I'd suggest finding a good guild with mates that can do it with you.

Though it is most definitely possible (Not easy, but possible) to solo at Lv. 50, without maxed out equipment, I'd definitely take bets on finding cannoneers for yer crew. The fight becomes evermore time consuming when only a single gun is firing at the very finicky bridge hitbox.

It’s definitely possible. Not as fun though unless you love the challenge, or accuse your crew mates of messing everything up. (Which wouldn’t matter anyway if you were doing everything yourself so that just means you’re being harsh)

Yes! amazingly enough it is - it was less than a month ago that I had taken a few people into the Black Pearl Boss Battle (This was around a crew of 6 people or so) - and as we went to go teleport I had realized that it was me and two others who had been a decently low level (About level 20 or so). I thought about it and told myself I was up for the challenge - and we went through and completed the Black Pearl.

After I had witnessed being able to do Black Pearl with two lower levels - I wondered if I was able to do it alone? So I did. Sure enough to my surprise I was able to make it all the way through the bridges with green health bar remaining - and also to my surprise (Probably a congratulations gift for being able to solo so far.) I was able to discover a strategic move set to deal with the final ship WITHOUT taking any hits at all. I then took my information and tought others how to do the same and it has seemed to help out alot.

Attachments

• Screenshot (407).png
    Screenshot (407).png
    824 KB · Views: 191
Back