Is it true POTCO is raising the level caps?

Should the level cap be raised to 60?

• Yes

Votes: 33 58.9%
  • No

Votes: 16 28.6%
  • I don't really care

Votes: 7 12.5%

• Total voters
:parrot:No i have not heard of any thing like that. but if disney does that to masterd pirates to keep them going.
i am game. :fight:

When you really think about it... You know how LONG it would be to get to 60!!?! I think 55 is more reasonable... Perhaps then people won't 'master' with level 4 sailing!! :mad:

I really don't want the lvl cap to be raised. I have my reasons:

1.) The rep we get now is already too unbalanced.
2.) I'm too lazy!!!! It took me a year to master my first pirate, plus that would mean lvling my others will take longer than I thought.

I really don't want the lvl cap to be raised. I have my reasons:

1.) The rep we get now is already too unbalanced.
2.) I'm too lazy!!!! It took me a year to master my first pirate, plus that would mean lvling my others will take longer than I thought.
i agree also. i'm not even 50, im level 45 and it will take me a while to get to 50, let alone 60, because i don't play that often, only an hour or so in the mornings and sometimes on the weekends

i think as long as they gave quests and new enemies to kill to show off our skills, it would be fun to be able to level higher! I think there should be an area dedicated to the high ranking pirates, like a new island that only allows access to level 50 pirates! I don't have a level 50 yet just level 45 but it would be something to look forward to!:flag:imagine it, an island so deadly that only the true pirate masters could set foot on! sounds fun to me

i think as long as they gave quests and new enemies to kill to show off our skills, it would be fun to be able to level higher! I think there should be an area dedicated to the high ranking pirates, like a new island that only allows access to level 50 pirates! I don't have a level 50 yet just level 45 but it would be something to look forward to!:flag:imagine it, an island so deadly that only the true pirate masters could set foot on! sounds fun to me

oh i like that idea! At 50 i can tell you there's nothing remotely challenging out there. well except for Smasho he scares the bejeebers out of me! lol We need new quests, a cap raise would be great. Add to the story line.. something please! I'm tired of stuff like the fishing and potions... just something to keep us busy for a little while so we won't notice they haven't really given us anything great..LOOK! SHINY! is what they do in my opinion

Haha lol. But you're right, if they rasie the weapons, I don't mind, but, If they dare to raise the potions, there would be to pay.....( Thunder Booms ,Lighting flashes) -Basil
if they raise potions i would so rage quit and leave the game forever took me 6 trys to make shrinkn' grog!

I was going to say 60 is too low XD I mastered my pirate in less than 2 months... I need something to work on!

I don't think I would mind raising the potions level either... I would LOVE to be able to make Jack's Brew :D

Haha lol. But you're right, if they rasie the weapons, I don't mind, but, If they dare to raise the potions, there would be to pay.....( Thunder Booms ,Lighting flashes) -Basil
if they raise potions i would so rage quit and leave the game forever took me 6 trys to make shrinkn' grog!
potions can get annoying:iagree:

Wow mate ye read me mind... Exactly what i wanted to say thanks for savin me time....
As long as there will be something that gives us rep much faster im not in... You know like ch.2 new isle things like that

i have a theory..and no i haven't heard anything about a cap raise... check out Disney's main page under concept art and check out the isle known as Bilgewater

If you're hinting there may be a new island, Bilgewater is already in game, it was the old name of the island you started your tutorial on. I'm pretty sure it's known as Rambleshack now..... or vice versa. (I can't remember, too much rum) X_x

Back on topic, some people are complaining because it will take them too long to get to level 60. I think Disney should make it take people a long time to master. So yes, making the cap 60 will take people a long time to master, which is a good thing.

I would LOVE for the cap to be raised. Better yet just give me more storage space and be able to trade weapons/clothing between my pirates then I would be happy. :p

I think this is a great great idea. I'm in no rush to level my first and only pirate, but I'm at level 46 now, and just feeling a mix of excitement and sadness as I draw closer to that reveired and dreaded level 50! lol. I want it and I don't..... Having the cap at 60 would help me put off all this indecision until a later date ;) haha. I hope they do it!!!!!

just a question... what does it mean when you get the boot and when you try to log back on it tells you there is no district to be found please try again??? and i would be up for the challenge to remaster (lvl 60 )although potions would be rediculous to remaster at lvl 25.... unless when yopu reach said level they would allow us to brew Jack's Brew ;) i have been pushing for it to be a lvl 25 potion requiring one of each ingredient on Tortuga as that is where Jack resides mostly :D so far the mouse has said if we allow said potion to be brewed many would just make that potion over and over again....my reply was if you make it require soul conversions that may curb the masses from abusing said brew.....but there are some very dedicated pirates out there...who knows??? to this message so far i have recieved no reply.... i will report if they do :cool:

So while playing this morning, my friend told me that the level caps were going to be raised to 60 this July or August (this is just what i heard, idk if it's true or not). I was just wondering if anyone has heard anything similar, has heard the same thing, or if anyone can confirm this.

Heard of it. I don't believe it though. Everyone knows Disney is coming with something bu nobody knows how or when. In order to raise the lvl cap to 60 they would need to have stronger enemies on the playing field. Or the cycle will start again with people complaining about the lvl of difficulty for high lvl players.

Back