Is it true POTCO is raising the level caps?

Should the level cap be raised to 60?

• Yes

Votes: 33 58.9%
  • No

Votes: 16 28.6%
  • I don't really care

Votes: 7 12.5%

• Total voters
As long as a new story quest can get us to that lvl i will be fine with it i dont see the point of raising the lvl cap if the game is too easy already and the if there is a new stpry quest and no lvl cap raise i see no point in doing a new quest

well there is a slight hint as to what is coming.... the riddle they give us... oh and btw....are they going to change the story line???? as of this installment Barbossa no longer possesses the Black Pearl....Black Beard does... anywho just putting in my two cents worth :D

well there is a slight hint as to what is coming.... the riddle they give us... oh and btw....are they going to change the story line???? as of this installment Barbossa no longer possesses the Black Pearl....Black Beard does... anywho just putting in my two cents worth :D

they wont just change the story line because this is still set between the first and second movie and considering we just got the pearl back (im not talking about real time im talking story time) i dont think blackbeard will have the black pearl and idk about anyone else but if they had us rescue the pearl again id be like forget it whats this the 3rd time u have lost ur ship if u cant hold ur ship dont sail

ugh im only lvl 44 hope they dont raise the darn caps bc i wanna be maxed for at least two seconds :cursing: only maxed something on wizard101 then they raised the caps to 60 the next day. They must really hate me... lol. as long as i am lvl 50 for AT LEAST a month ill be fine! just, no 60, maybe 55 or something, and weapons to like forty... i like the idea of forty, i've seen peeps with world eater blade and they are really weak. it should be strong considering the dang thing has 105 attack, so raising levels a bit would help. more skill points for cannon = more svs winnings for me! ( i just mastered cannon, so, if they raise it now ill have to kill them. :mad:.) same with shooting.. sailing, well sailing i love so RAISE THE CAPS TO 500! ILL BE FINE WITH LEVEL 500 SAILING AND EIGHT SHIPS OF THE LINE! and maybe like sixty mystical guardian war frigates. if they raise potions, well disney will have alot of negative anonymous letters coming in.

ugh im only lvl 44 hope they dont raise the darn caps bc i wanna be maxed for at least two seconds :cursing: only maxed something on wizard101 then they raised the caps to 60 the next day. They must really hate me... lol. as long as i am lvl 50 for AT LEAST a month ill be fine! just, no 60, maybe 55 or something, and weapons to like forty... i like the idea of forty, i've seen peeps with world eater blade and they are really weak. it should be strong considering the dang thing has 105 attack, so raising levels a bit would help. more skill points for cannon = more svs winnings for me! ( i just mastered cannon, so, if they raise it now ill have to kill them. :mad:.) same with shooting.. sailing, well sailing i love so RAISE THE CAPS TO 500! ILL BE FINE WITH LEVEL 500 SAILING AND EIGHT SHIPS OF THE LINE! and maybe like sixty mystical guardian war frigates. if they raise potions, well disney will have alot of negative anonymous letters coming in.
I WOULD DIE IF THEY RAISED SAILING.. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I haven't heard a thing about this... If they do I'm gonna be mad!! I was level 38 last time they raised. I was SO mad!! Just be more & more work adding up for me....

I'm a lv 48 and if they raise caps I WILL SHOOT THEM IN THE FACE lol. I only need about 20,00 more rep to 49..... so close....

They should raise it cause then it would make sence looting on a max lvl pirate :D:p

I'd rather more things to do as Eliza said, rather than having them raise the level cap. I don't wanna be able to walk up to a Tormenta enemy and take him down with one shot. Its no fun. I prefer a challenge like the QAR rather than more levels to go up.

SvS should be even HARDER! I want like almost IMPOSSIBLE SvS, to single out REAL admirals! and when ppl sink they lose infamy...
YEAH THAT IS A GOOD IDEA!!!!!! o.o
plus there is some NOOB COPYCAT of the Renegade Raider, my war frigate :p
commodore last i saw him, he BETTER not reach admiral or he will be identical to me :p at which point i will hunt him down and end him... in pvp of course xD.
and i accidentally voted no but i meant to vote YES!!! so lol

YEAH THAT IS A GOOD IDEA!!!!!! o.o
plus there is some NOOB COPYCAT of the Renegade Raider, my war frigate :p
commodore last i saw him, he BETTER not reach admiral or he will be identical to me :p at which point i will hunt him down and end him... in pvp of course xD.
and i accidentally voted no but i meant to vote YES!!! so lol

lol.... there is a copy of my Mystical Guardian, it's a rankless war gal with 5 bounty -_-
if it reaches max starter AND admiral i will soon have a new head to hang in my ship's cabin.....

Back