Is it true POTCO is raising the level caps?

Should the level cap be raised to 60?

• Yes

Votes: 33 58.9%
  • No

Votes: 16 28.6%
  • I don't really care

Votes: 7 12.5%

• Total voters

xXxdeadmanaeonxXx

Honorable Pirate
So while playing this morning, my friend told me that the level caps were going to be raised to 60 this July or August (this is just what i heard, idk if it's true or not). I was just wondering if anyone has heard anything similar, has heard the same thing, or if anyone can confirm this.

i hope they don't raise the caps, im not even a lvl 5o yet! they need to wait till i level six more times, then they do whatever they like with the levels.... :D i think they might be raising them though, because of the news, the riddle thing sounds like it might be a new quest or something....

sense teswt has been reset so much and so much matinence they could be about to release the new chapter of quest witch means they could raise the cap

As Davy said, don't get your hopes up about a update, test has been closed for a while..
EDIT (Apr 26, 2011 at 2:01 PM):
Hmm. I could care less but I JUST fully mastered all of my levels and would hate to go back to it.

Haha lol. But you're right, if they rasie the weapons, I don't mind, but, If they dare to raise the potions, there would be to pay..... ( Thunder Booms ,Lighting flashes)

As Davy said, don't get your hopes up about a update, test has been closed for a while..
EDIT (Apr 26, 2011 at 2:01 PM):

Haha lol. But you're right, if they rasie the weapons, I don't mind, but, If they dare to raise the potions, there would be to pay..... ( Thunder Booms ,Lighting flashes)
Oh yes... Potions. AND GRENADES!!! (Unless if they give me a couple more Jack's Brews I'm fine). But if they do potions yes as you said, to pay.

ok....i think it would be pointless to raise ten levels cause u already need insane amounts of rep to get to level 50, so adding 10 levels would be a nightmare....i think it would definetly harder to master

Igor say that is how it was last time mate!! Igor say if you were already 40 it seamed harder to get to 50 until Raven's Cove quest with higher lv enemies.

I really do want the level caps raised, I have way too many level 50s that are not being used. I can mastered a pirate in two to three months as Captain Sharktooth said.

Reactions: Bad
I have heard this but it was from my friend david who i dont trust entriely... it would be fun cuz im so bored but i would only like them to raise the noterierty lv if they raise grenades (just mastered them Finally) or cannon (still havent mastered) i would be mad and sart :cursing:

I would like a level raise... I can definitely max pirates quickly and it would be nice to have something extra to do, but if they raise weapons levels it makes me wonder about svs.

If they add 5 levels onto sailing, I can assume the next thing that a driver might max is broadsides (war sloops), full sail if not already, maybe a little more on open fire, or tacking. If everyone were like this, it would be like a team of supers against each other.. that wouldn't be fun.

If they add 5 levels onto cannon, I can assume that war frigates max explosive/firebrand, or light sloops max round shot/explosive. Now we have fast, small, maxed broadsides lights MOVING on the field too. -_-

my brother and some friends don't play much any more because their maxed out. it would be great if they raised levels so they and many other great pirates would get back in the game. i really miss them. :angel:

i have a theory..and no i haven't heard anything about a cap raise... check out Disney's main page under concept art and check out the isle known as Bilgewater :D oh and of course look at the too dofferent concepts of Jolly Roger while your there ;)

my brother and some friends don't play much any more because their maxed out. it would be great if they raised levels so they and many other great pirates would get back in the game. i really miss them. :angel:

Even better if they would add to the number of pirates we are allowed! What's the big deal allowing even 10 pirates. They(Disney) lose because ppl do leave the game until something opens in the game for them to play. If they gave a bigger avatar allowance ppl would be paying that monthly subscription rate. Sheesh. all those subscribers that shut down half the year or longer. what a loss!

I think it goes without saying that when they add a new story chapter (hoping, but not holding breath) then at least the Notoriety cap will have to be raised. I dont think we'll get any weapons cap increase. We have all these insanely high weapons to find now and they only increase our skills on the weapons. No need to add more skill points, weapons do it for you now.

Of course there are other things that need to be increased: inventory, yeah they changed how it works, but still too small; # of ships you can own, I've always thought we should be able to buy them all!!; gold. Once again, I've maxed and I usually stay like that unless I have to buy more ammo for svs.; avatars. we need more than 4. I know so many people who have deleted some of their favorite pirates because they were done with them and already had 4. I think it should be 8 per account.

Back