Is POTC Server down?

Well, I just tried myself. Had no idea there was an issue. Launcher isnt working, says bad account/password, blah blah. I'll try again in an hour.

There may be a bug. Had a friend change pirates, second pirate she logged in as was basic. She had just logged out as unlimited.

I just got unlimited this morning. I can't get on now! Really Disney?
EDIT (Apr 21, 2011 at 8:13 PM):
Must be fixed I can get on now...hopefully it will last. :daggermouth:

LEO said:
Took a while but i'm on with luncher as well now...BUT WTH why am i basic?!

Yep... I got it too. I swear I renewed for another year just a month ago...

Anyway, I guess we're kinda lucky that way. My GM has had an Unlimited to Basic Access switch every other time he logs onto POTCO, maybe it'll get fixed for him to :p

Wow, so I got on using my desktop launcher, but it shows me as a basic member and that can't be right... Then I try to get on the site to check my account and thats a no-go... I think I may have unlimited access withdrawls today :-(

LizaZaas said:
Wow, so I got on using my desktop launcher, but it shows me as a basic member and that can't be right... Then I try to get on the site to check my account and thats a no-go... I think I may have unlimited access withdrawls today :-(

Yeah, my friends and I got the same thing. But if we all think optimistically, maybe they'll give another 2 week extension to our unlimited access :D

I just wish Disney could invest a little more on POTCO and other games like this.

Back