Is Potco Doing A Good Job Or Bad Job With Helping There Costomers?

Is potco doing a good or bad job Handling this problem?

• Total voters

Francis Gunshot

Site Founder
Well pick one all ready

And don't say anything mean about the I am a loser so I don't really care Its not my fault if you pick it.

Yes they are
EDIT (Feb 18, 2011 12:14 AM):
I want everyones oppinon so please vote everyone espetaly if you are an admin or mod we want to know what you think of this

Anyone please I want to know what you guys think?

They are doing horrible. Disney also owns the site Club Penguin. They have more active users and games and they never have the issues that POTC does. I'm seriously thinking of canceling my membership. It's fine to have outages, but I agree, keep the site down and fix it, rather than bring it back up and end up doing 3+ rollbacks. I lost NP, leveled weapons, money, inventory and wasted my time 3 different times. More than anything, the entire situation could have been handled so much better than it was. Disney really has disappointed me with both their "late response" or "lack of " any response at all. With the new movie coming out in a few months, you would think Disney would have managed the situation a lot better. They could have easily have sent out emails, posted to a blog, sent twitter or facebook updates....... but they were slow to even put updated ticker messages on the login page let along do any of the other items I mentioned. Once the outage was over, I waited 2 days before contacting live chat, hoping they would surely have a resolution for the users by then and was disappointed to receive another non response. In summary, an outage I can understand, their horrible customer service and continued handling of the outage.......... I cannot.

p.s. Has anyone else noticed that the ocean appears different and some of the islands, such as Outcast, are smaller and have less enemies to fight?

They are doing horrible. Disney also owns the site Club Penguin. They have more active users and games and they never have the issues that POTC does. I'm seriously thinking of canceling my membership. It's fine to have outages, but I agree, keep the site down and fix it, rather than bring it back up and end up doing 3+ rollbacks. I lost NP, leveled weapons, money, inventory and wasted my time 3 different times. More than anything, the entire situation could have been handled so much better than it was. Disney really has disappointed me with both their "late response" or "lack of " any response at all. With the new movie coming out in a few months, you would think Disney would have managed the situation a lot better. They could have easily have sent out emails, posted to a blog, sent twitter or facebook updates....... but they were slow to even put updated ticker messages on the login page let along do any of the other items I mentioned. Once the outage was over, I waited 2 days before contacting live chat, hoping they would surely have a resolution for the users by then and was disappointed to receive another non response. In summary, an outage I can understand, their horrible customer service and continued handling of the outage.......... I cannot.

p.s. Has anyone else noticed that the ocean appears different and some of the islands, such as Outcast, are smaller and have less enemies to fight?
The game seemed to be going downhill fast, when it could easily be one of the best online games. If only they had the right team of graphic and item designers. Just imagine if the game was exactly like the movie. Such great adventure could happen! But no..... :/

disney is not great or awesome, but i beleave their doing the best they can. i have been in the game from almost the very begaining and so much has changed over the years. i do think they try to keep the game fresh and fun. now don't get me wrong they clearly do speek with a forked tongue at times, but over all they do try. wish i had an attack level 22 sword when i started out.
flag.gif

disney is not great or awesome, but i beleave their doing the best they can. i have been in the game from almost the very begaining and so much has changed over the years. i do think they try to keep the game fresh and fun. now don't get me wrong they clearly do speek with a forked tongue at times, but over all they do try. wish i had an attack level 22 sword when i started out.:flag:

iagree.gif

u over did it with the whole "they rock" Vote a simple they are doing fine would have been ok and there doing the best they can if u think there not dont play its that simple the problems with the game going down was problems out of there control it wasnt there fault they did what they had to do to keep the game working if they didnt reset it the game would not be working at the moment
EDIT (Feb 19, 2011 at 12:15 PM):

thats cuz everyone keeps pressuring them to open the game even tho it needs to be fixed so they keep resetting losing money and they gotta cut back on stuff so techically its not disneys fault its everyone PRESSURING THEM to open the game back up and to not reset they need to close the game for like a week and fix everything id rather them do that then having to close the game again so if they have to reset again and close for matinence its not there fault
EDIT (Feb 19, 2011 at 12:17 PM):
disney is not great or awesome, but i beleave their doing the best they can. i have been in the game from almost the very begaining and so much has changed over the years. i do think they try to keep the game fresh and fun. now don't get me wrong they clearly do speek with a forked tongue at times, but over all they do try. wish i had an attack level 22 sword when i started out.:flag:
lol the pirate cutlass has a 22 attack ( powerful ability doesnt do anything to the attack )
EDIT (Feb 19, 2011 at 12:18 PM):
Yes but are they doing a good job doing what there paying and unpaying cosomers want like telling us what is going on or warning us before there is a set back?
they told us it was networking problems out of there control
EDIT (Feb 19, 2011 at 12:19 PM):
In my opinion, they are doing HORRIBLE... No questions asked.
there doing the best they can with everyone telling them to open the game back up when its closed

Disney screwed up as we all have at some point in our lives.Lets just hope they learn from what is their biggest mistake. They are trying to give us something back and to many it will be too little. I for one will give them a chance to do better in the future.

With the new movie and hopefully new quests coming out including new games for the wii, xbox etc.... hopefully Disney will realize a little good will goes a long way.

I agree with Capten Blacksheep . All the negativity and complaining is becoming sickening.
cursing.gif
Leaving the game is not the answer.
confused.png
Changing attitude is. ;- )

Back