Discussion Is the Lag Everywhere or is it Just Me?

C

Crashalot

Been noticing lag, real lag, with most aspects of the game lately (Like since the GM event on Tortuga). I'm on a server with 1 other person and it seems like I'm on Tortuga Abassa with a full capacity crowd. Been server hopping all over and I can't get rid of it. Re logging doesn't help either.
Anyone else noticing it too?

I run a few accounts at one time and don't get much lag. After doing a mat run I notice severe lag. I relog clean cache/log and log back in and corrects the problem.

Been noticing lag, real lag, with most aspects of the game lately (Like since the GM event on Tortuga). I'm on a server with 1 other person and it seems like I'm on Tortuga Abassa with a full capacity crowd. Been server hopping all over and I can't get rid of it. Re logging doesn't help either.
Lag? Whats lag?
Isn't 7 fps normal on empty oceans?

FPS has dropped over the last few months for me , run pc tests but nothing to hinder it , only lags on Tlopo . Runs great on Guild wars yet ! I'm a firm believer of cleaning , clearing , updating and so on !!

For me, the lag has been a gamble. When I run the game, there are two possible outcomes:
-When I launch the application, the game is very laggy and will continue to be laggy for the duration of my play time regardless of how many players are online
-When I launch the application, the game runs very smooth and will continue to be smooth for the duration of my play time regardless of how many players are online.

It would seem as though that there is potentially something wrong with the launcher; almost as if it "forgets" to use a file or something in its directory and causes lag.

Terrible lag especially Sailing on main servers has been terrible lately even though there are only a few ships out & the game has been pretty quiet & I clear my cache a few times a day, have a decent pc etc so it is the game

Terrible lag especially Sailing on main servers has been terrible lately even though there are only a few ships out & the game has been pretty quiet & I clear my cache a few times a day, have a decent pc etc so it is the game
Possible work in progress switching to 54bit full time?

Aye, that also just shows you folks are nice and weren't going to embarrass people for typos!
That's why I like the Tlopo forums. 97.342 % of the people are good folks.
I really like the number of significant digits you've calculated for the percentage of good people here on forums, it shows a commitment to the accuracy of facts that's just lacking in much of today's society.:tornado:

Back