Is the Queens anne revenge to difficult to board? every one is after it!! O.o

kevin

Honorable Pirate
So i noticed than Atm its really hard to board the QAR especially on a busy server
because theres tons of ships after it.
common sence tell you to go to a quiet server and wait for it them buts theres only a ffew servers to choose from. :\

can u help me board this ship plz leave me ur tips and tricks i only boarded the ship once.

It's easy - It was hard on test before they brought it live but now that it's live - we have yet to lose a single time.

It's easy - It was hard on test before they brought it live but now that it's live - we have yet to lose a single time.
yes is easy to kill them but is HARD to board it everyone thinks like me and goes to a quiet server

yes is easy to kill them but is HARD to board it everyone thinks like me and goes to a quiet server
If you have lots of good gunners with fury, you will most definitely get to board the QAR even if there are other ships after it. All depends on who does the most damage. I have done this plenty of times with my War Frigate and all side cannons full and I get it all the time no matter how many ships are there firing at it.

If you still have troubles getting aboard her let me know. Send me a PM.
I be happy to get you aboard. The ride of ye life, lol!

I've tried to stay away from the QAR since everyone and their mother are trying to take her. Tonight though, I just happened to be at the right place at the right time, twice! Had a crew out plunder'n the seas and there she was near Cangrejos. Then after we took her, I decided to sail over to Perdida to get bigger ships. We took a Dreadnought there then suddenly, the QAR pops up next to us. Talk about timing!

Bad is right though. You need a crew with furry and bolts. Tag her as soon as you can and when you get close, Open Fire. Broadsides, fury, etc. Ram her too if you can. I personally think that my settings I use for sailing in SVS help out a lot. I can get my ship there fairly quick.

Yes, but a(1) pirate with good (high)cannon skills and a Captain with good (high)sailing skills can take her down.
Gotta be able to defend yourself once you board her though. Or take and extra person to revive each other if your notor is on the low side.

Yes, but a(1) pirate with good (high)cannon skills and a Captain with good (high)sailing skills can take her down.
Gotta be able to defend yourself once you board her though. Or take and extra person to revive each other if your notor is on the low side.

When it first came to open server, I had a crew of two. My pirate is mastered and the my friend was very high level. We defeated the QAR waves with ease. Even the Boss wasnt too bad. But OMG the ships that were around us! The problem still remains that too many ships are trying to go after the QAR. This will continue until everyone has gotten tired of trying to find her before someone else.

Here is the screen shot of all the other ships around mine:

Attachments

• screenshot_2011-05-17_13-44-18.jpg
    screenshot_2011-05-17_13-44-18.jpg
    277.6 KB · Views: 104
You will need first hit. I've come to the conclusion that boarding rights is given to first hit. My tips? Get on early in the morning or late at night when theres not as many online.

You will need first hit. I've come to the conclusion that boarding rights is given to first hit. My tips? Get on early in the morning or late at night when theres not as many online.

Not necessarily. The boarding rights are given to the one who does the most damage. If that be the ship that gets first hit or not depends. Make sure you use Open Fire, use a War Frigate over a War sloops if you have to, and have a full crew or one with high cannon lv.

Not necessarily. The boarding rights are given to the one who does the most damage. If that be the ship that gets first hit or not depends. Make sure you use Open Fire, use a War Frigate over a War sloops if you have to, and have a full crew or one with high cannon lv.

No. I know that is not true for a fact. I've had a ship full of guildies with fury all laying it out on her and we still didn't get boarding rights. We were late but we did the most damage.

No. I know that is not true for a fact. I've had a ship full of guildies with fury all laying it out on her and we still didn't get boarding rights. We were late but we did the most damage.

I've had the opposite happen. Been the second ship there, second ship to hit her and the one with boarding rights. Who knows which is the case then.

Late at night I've been able to disable her alone.. as a matter of fact, she seems to run a lot.. the trouble comes after I board... those lvl 52's on the third wave are problematic.. find myself in jail.. but I had fun trying. I had great success with one other crew member of a high level, we had no trouble taking out the crew with a bit of the dolly for help :)

Late at night I've been able to disable her alone.. as a matter of fact, she seems to run a lot.. the trouble comes after I board... those lvl 52's on the third wave are problematic.. find myself in jail.. but I had fun trying. I had great success with one other crew member of a high level, we had no trouble taking out the crew with a bit of the dolly for help :)

aye that be the best time. My guild and I have been attacking her at night.

I've solo'd her several times - I also think it definitely goes to the crew with the most damage, as I've been there second before and have still been the one to board.

Hide out on quiet servers if you want to find her - if you keep missing her on one, jump to the next. There's always a server where no one is ACTIVELY looking for her.

Back