Is there a secret trick to getting large and haunted bones?

Man... I haven't been in the game since the protection software went up... as someone told me like a week ago "Well what are you waiting for, lad? Go get in there!!" Sadly i never got the email for the google authencation. *heavy sigh*

gold room at tormenta. last night in just 1 hour i got 16 haunted bones. it seems that if you get a skull, before you open it say "watch there be haunted bones in this" 75% of the times that i did that there were haunted bones in the skull chest.

Haha love this

34 hrs ........... 12 Haunted ! Must be Account related who gets what , Can't be Just Luck !! Wonder how they decide who gets them ???? lol

49 hrs ....................... 15 Haunted and None In last 6 hrs 84 skulls and Not a ONE !! lol
I wonder how they decide which Guilds or Players gets these ??????

49 hrs ....................... 15 Haunted and None In last 6 hrs 84 skulls and Not a ONE !! lol
I wonder how they decide which Guilds or Players gets these ??????

IDK, but it's interesting. Same with brights. I get the exact same and same color brights always. It's always black, red, and green. NONE others.

I have been gathering haunted bones since the event and STILL do not have enough for the staff. This is every day for hours. I am currently on DAY FOUR of NO haunted bones. This has reached a ridiculous point. I understand they are supposed to be rare but give me a break!

Man... I haven't been in the game since the protection software went up... as someone told me like a week ago "Well what are you waiting for, lad? Go get in there!!" Sadly i never got the email for the google authencation. *heavy sigh*

Month late, but if you haven't yet -- try contacting support, they should be able to help.

I have been gathering haunted bones since the event and STILL do not have enough for the staff. This is every day for hours. I am currently on DAY FOUR of NO haunted bones. This has reached a ridiculous point. I understand they are supposed to be rare but give me a break!

Where are you farming for the bones, and what level are you?

Finally 60 + hrs of grinding caverns , pirate l35 at start . now l41 , finally got last 2 haunted !!! 3 pirates down ......... ugh

Month late, but if you haven't yet -- try contacting support, they should be able to help.

Where are you farming for the bones, and what level are you?
Mostly Tormenta.. have also tried hollowed woods. I've spend countless hours on the bridge, thrall and gold rooms.. different servers... different weapons. I am level 40. I'm about to give up.

Mostly Tormenta.. have also tried hollowed woods. I've spend countless hours on the bridge, thrall and gold rooms.. different servers... different weapons. I am level 40. I'm about to give up.
It is just a lot of grinding. I looted solely in the gold room and eventually got enough for the doll and staff.
If it is any consolation, a TLOPO staff member has stated that when they extend the Hollowed Woods event they may be increasing the drop rate of the bones.

I can't even get into the game to farm for haunted bones now that I accidentally updated to High Sierra. So theres no way I'm getting the staff now. :/

Sell your soul to tlopo and you'll recieve a large amount of bones

I can't even get into the game to farm for haunted bones now that I accidentally updated to High Sierra. So theres no way I'm getting the staff now. :/
When they push the fix for High Sierra, they will be extending the Hollowed Woods event. This means you will have more time to get the staff. If you end up not having enough haunted bones before the event ends, you can still farm haunted bones for when the event comes back next year.

Got my 50 on my primary before the end of last month mostly farming the gold room as a maxed master of all. Some days I got none other days I got a dozen. On my alt im at 46 with half the month to go, same gold room but not mastered nades and not mastered pirate, same drop rates for skulls and same weird odds, some days none, other days a bunch. The only advice I can give is farm places where skull chests drop with greater frequency and if you are not having luck, stop and come back later or change servers and start again.

Back