Blog Post ISLA ESCONDIDA: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

lol person #1 "did we even talk about the sea dragons" person 2 "oooh so they have a name" *silence* person 2 "they have a name" person 3 "we have dragons in the game"
latest

Wow this looks awesome! You know sometimes you get scared when a new company/people takeover a game. You get worried that they will ruin the storyline or add something crazy.

Well this is absolutely the opposite. Just from this small post about the new storyline/island I can tell that there is something awesome in store. Looks very promising I like how the staff decided to focus a little bit more on something we didn't know much about! (bounty hunters)

Bounty Hunter enemies.... Are they going to use fistfighting like in the trailer? It would be amazing if they finally implemented that as a "weapon". It was unused in the original POTCO game files.

This island has an interesting story planned around it, and the bounty hunters on land should be really fun, especially if they have awesome loot drops
I agree on the loot drops meaning fame to legend weapons and not gold, rare, or common trash...

All the footage of the island looks so good, really excited for it to be in game. :D
Wow really? I did not know that, I quit POTCO only about two years after maxing all my stuff, so I really was not around very long, cool to know that though, would be cool to have something like ancient weapons.

Yea it was interesting, I saw someone post them in another thread. One was called quetzalcoatl blade or something like that.
http://piratesonline.wikia.com/wiki/Unreleased_Items

PLEASE>>>> There has to be some hint of when we will be back to plundering the seas.
I know the developers are trying their best, but you have us all chomping at the bit to get back on board the ships and exploring the world again.

They already gave a date. Calm yourself bud. Littleee too impatient there.

PLEASE>>>> There has to be some hint of when we will be back to plundering the seas.
I know the developers are trying their best, but you have us all chomping at the bit to get back on board the ships and exploring the world again.

Yeah so it's not in early development. It's one of their closest-to-completion custom, new islands. They already have a set storyline for it. They already have the Island done for the most part if not completely. Also, you are basically asking for a New Port Royal.

I downvote the idea.

Just a suggestion having seen the island on the live-stream. I would like to see kinda a navy town(probably more appropriate near the entrance of the fort and the shipwright) that is really pro navy to a point to where there are many enemies and very few pirate friendly npcs(kinda like the old padres town in the outscurts). Just a suggestion while the island is early in development. And maybe just maybe a place with very few pirate settlers disguised as navy to maybe get you through the island safely.

Wow, thanks! I missed where they posted that. Three months from when they closed so we are 3 weeks into the 3 months then?
They said it would be less than 3 months and as little as 2 weeks if everything went perfect but then admitted nothing ever goes perfect. As you have said we are 3 weeks in tomorrow. Mike Wass announced yesterday that the migration of our pirates to the new game has successfully been completed which leads me to think that we are within a week and possibly only a day or two of being back up but no announcement has been made.

They said it would be less than 3 months and as little as 2 weeks if everything went perfect but then admitted nothing ever goes perfect. As you have said we are 3 weeks in tomorrow. Mike Wass announced yesterday that the migration of our pirates to the new game has successfully been completed which leads me to think that we are within a week and possibly only a day or two of being back up but no announcement has been made.
Wow, great, thanks Eric!

Back