Isla Tormenta: Can It Be Better? Yes

Captian Fear

Pirate Master
:ahoy:Hi there mates! I was looting at Tormenta today and I started to wonder; Raven's Cove has a story quest, so why shouldn't Tormenta?
This island is great for medium and high level players tom fight of members of Davy Jones' evil crew. This is fun and all but then I noticed a major flaw...
Why are they here and not on the Dutchman? Perhaps a story quest can be used to find out!
I made one up and see if you can beat mine!

Okay you unlock quest at level 40. You sail to Tia Dalma who tells you about a powerful weapon that fell into the hands of Davy Jones. You have to figure out what it is and recover it. So you head off to Rott, a man who knows of the supernatural, and he tells you that he knows of the weapon if you attack a few Navy ships that are after him. After sinking 10 Monarchs and 15 Ironwalls and then ye head back to find Rott lied! But he knows a man that would know. You sail to Devil's Anvil and have a chat with Barbossa as he talks of a treasure that was stashed away in a secreat room in Tormenta. Through bribing him he tells you that Davy Jones required a new voodoo staff (as seen in the movies*)
davy_jones.jpg
Jones hid the staff there and place a few members to guard it. When you arrive to Tormenta you realize it not so easy! You have to defeat several crewmen from dregs to thrall captians to get broken pieces of a key to the hidden room. In the Treasure Room will hid the hidden room and it will look like the Rum Celler at Rummruneers. Once you get in the Ghastly Cave (cool name right?) your mission isn't over yet! You have to face three bosses:

Boss 1: Clanker
He would fight you with grenades while shouting, "Get on yer marrow bones and pray!"

Boss 2: Penrod
Moving quickly andsharply, he would throw daggers at you when you fight him.

Boss 3: Maccus
The first mate of Davy Jones, you will duel him as he weilds his precious cutless!
You finally make it to the end and dig to find the Legendary Staff of Davy Jones!

*It might condrict that he has the staff in the movies becasuse POTCO is before DMC but we will make it work, I'm sure.

email potco. and if it interests them they may consider it and you could maybe see it sooner or later. i would say later. and maybe they would make it way better then el patron. he was lame. you get one fight. maybe have the other bosses respawn every time

i took some pictures of a book i bought called the Art of Pirates of the Carribean. I think the Tormenta would be more fun with some of these

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    894.9 KB · Views: 91
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    883.2 KB · Views: 92
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    641.5 KB · Views: 80
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    838.2 KB · Views: 95
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    812.3 KB · Views: 82
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    803.2 KB · Views: 95
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    820.5 KB · Views: 100
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    797.4 KB · Views: 81
I've always thought there should a boss on Tormenta! Fighting the thralls gets dull after a while :(

Why not? He would be waaaaay more BA than Dark Hart (that guy hates me...) :p

Nice one Fear, But I'd like to express some things I'd like to tweak, savvy?
First off, I came up with some levels for the bosses =
Clanker = Appears at level 35-41
Penrod = Appears at level 41-46
Maccus = Appears at level 46-50
Some ideas for new weapons for each specific boss drop (it should be add the end of the quest, you find a cache of weapons and you can choose from 3- like Raven's Cove..)
Apocalypse Blade (Maccus) = Atk: 102 Special Abilities: Cursed Fire, Rank 4 = BURNS THE ENEMY WITH FIRE! Cutlass.
Killer Behemoth Blade (Penrod) = Atk: 94 Special Abilites: Cursed Freeze, Rank 3 = FREEZES THE ENEMY IN ITS TRACK! Broadsword.
Cutthroat Albatross Blade (Clanker) = Atk: 87 Special Abilites: Ghost Form, Rank 2 = SELL YOUR SOUL TO JOLLY ROGER WITH THIS ABILITY AND BECOME GHOST FOR A FEW MINUTES! Sabre.

If your idea ever comes out, please include these ideas and you can tweak them if you like. :cool:

Nice one Fear, But I'd like to express some things I'd like to tweak, savvy?
First off, I came up with some levels for the bosses =
Clanker = Appears at level 35-41
Penrod = Appears at level 41-46
Maccus = Appears at level 46-50
Some ideas for new weapons for each specific boss drop (it should be add the end of the quest, you find a cache of weapons and you can choose from 3- like Raven's Cove..)
Apocalypse Blade (Maccus) = Atk: 102 Special Abilities: Cursed Fire, Rank 4 = BURNS THE ENEMY WITH FIRE! Cutlass.
Killer Behemoth Blade (Penrod) = Atk: 94 Special Abilites: Cursed Freeze, Rank 3 = FREEZES THE ENEMY IN ITS TRACK! Broadsword.
Cutthroat Albatross Blade (Clanker) = Atk: 87 Special Abilites: Ghost Form, Rank 2 = SELL YOUR SOUL TO JOLLY ROGER WITH THIS ABILITY AND BECOME GHOST FOR A FEW MINUTES! Sabre.

If your idea ever comes out, please include these ideas and you can tweak them if you like. :cool:

Well more weapons are understood. Not EVERYONE can have the legendary staff of Davy Jones. How about this. You get a chance of getting three weapons (like at Raven's cove)
The weapons are:
Cursed Famed: The Rusted Claymore: The cursed sword of Davy Jones! (25% chance of getting it)
Cursed Legendary: The Legendary Staff of Davy Jones: Command the powers of the dark seas!* (5% chance of getting it)
Famed: Wvyern's Daggers: Daggers from a cursed crewman of Davy Jones (65% chance of getting it)
*Powers include the ability to raise the Kraken to skip the fight when boarding a ship

Well more weapons are understood. Not EVERYONE can have the legendary staff of Davy Jones. How about this. You get a chance of getting three weapons (like at Raven's cove)
The weapons are:
Cursed Famed: The Rusted Claymore: The cursed sword of Davy Jones! (25% chance of getting it)
Cursed Legendary: The Legendary Staff of Davy Jones: Command the powers of the dark seas!* (5% chance of getting it)
Famed: Wvyern's Daggers: Daggers from a cursed crewman of Davy Jones (65% chance of getting it)
*Powers include the ability to raise the Kraken to skip the fight when boarding a ship

This sounds awesome

The weapons are:
JASON LIKEY!
I really do like the ideas, and if they don't consider Davy Jones or the bosses you mentioned above, they can FINALLY release the Kraken as a boss battle and it will be like Black Pearl boss but shorter..
And to beat it will be this way:
* You're pirate and crew will have to shoot from your cannons and hit the tentacles on each arm.
* As you go on, you will not and get a chance to shoot it, to not get a chance is when The Kraken goes underwater and hits your ship, as the steerer will try to manuever the boat so the arms don't hit the boat.
* The yes chance is where the Kraken raises his arms to smash the boat, if you hit the tentacles correctly, the Kraken wont hit your ship and the Kraken will go back underwater.
* Once you've succesfully beat the Kraken, maybe you could have a souvenir from it, maybe a hat or a new blade that has infested fangs from the Kraken itself, eg:
200px-Picture_5.png

Something like that.
Change the name to:
Cursed Kraken Blade
Attack: 98
Cursed Thunder Rank 4 = Strikes the enemy with a bolt of cursed lightning.
Drain Health Rank 3 = Drain health while attacking the enemy!
Critical Strike Rank 3 = A high chance to deal Critical Damage.
Blade Storm Boost +4

WOW ITS BRILLIANT!! and about when you said "why are they here not at the dutchman"
i think if disney wanted {IF} they wanted to make a story quest they should save it for part tow

Back