Glitch Issues with Tia Dalma and teleportation to Tortuga quest

nazzareno22

Sea Legs
I have been having some trouble trying to complete the Tortuga teleportation quest. I have collected all of the alligator tails and the flytrap leaves. However, when I attempt to turn in the quest to Tia she just tells me that "I have somewhere else to be." Is there any way to get around this glitch so I can complete the task?

Below I have attached the image of what happens when I attempt to turn in the quest

Thanks for the help

Attachments

• TLOPO images 2.png
    TLOPO images 2.png
    786.6 KB · Views: 161
  • TLOPO images.png
    TLOPO images.png
    617.6 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
Ahoy, mate!

So sorry you're experiencing this issue. It seems that your quest is missing a task. There should be a third additional task after the Alligator and Fly Trap tasks.

In order to fix a quest issue like this, a Game Master has to meet with you live in-game.

What we usually do in this situation is schedule a global Game Master meetup where these issues are fixed, or you can schedule a one-on-one appointment via our support email: support@tlopo.com.

Until then, try redeeming the following code: redtotem

This won't complete the quest for you or remove it from your journal, but it will give you the totem that is awarded at the end of the quest.

(And to all you other sneaky pirates reading this, the code only works for Mr. Redhound. Sorry, mates!)

Hope this helps!

Back