-Camber: Naval Officer, hero*
-Amelia Darkskull: pirate villianess
-John Foulroberts: hero, pirate
-Captian Mullet**: pirate, villian
-Captian Hi**: Spaniard***
-Ben Cabigrin: pirate, hero
-Cap'ain Valentine: hero****
-Solomon Warshot: Villian****

Now there will be no more postions avaible. Check here reguarly to see any updates. This won't be the only time I will do this either. There will be more in the near future.

I hope we are all mature enough so we don't get upset if one pirate aren't used in the story as much as another pirate. If you have a problem (i.e. marooning, dying etc.) with your role convo me.

*Your character may seem like a villian at first because it is from a pirate's view
**Please convo me to disscuss backstory
***This role has been changed slightly as you see
****Because you did not specify of being a pirate or navy you must convo me to discuss your role.
Wohooo ty ty ty. I got what i wanted ps:do i get to rescue you from the nuse. Pps: im a pirate (cap'ain) cap'ain valentine xD

Me four
pirate.wink.gif

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
If I casted you as one of the character's I need the name of your ship ASAP! I also need the type of ship it is. If you would like to add anything to your character convo and I will put it down.

biggrin.gif
I'll let you pick ...

War Frigate: Dark-Blade Executioner, Midnight Nemesis, Dark-Water Revenge, Headhunter Warrior
Frigate: Scarlet Mariner, Dark-Wind Destroyer, Headhunter Warrior, Wind-Racer Rebel
Light Sloop: Shadow Trident, Morning Starlight, Star-Chaser Raven, Morning Thunder

Back