It Will Come

Sorry I don't want to add anymore characters because the story will get to confusing but I will have another one after this saga is over

Yes, until you get things straightened out between Jade O'Hayes and Jade Wildfury. You have been confusing a lot of people. Do not expect the continuation of this story, everyone. End of the story. :)

Yes, until you get things straightened out between Jade O'Hayes and Jade Wildfury. You have been confusing a lot of people. Do not expect the continuation of this story, everyone. End of the story. :)

I have been a little confused as to the connection between the Jade stories and the Chapter 1. The last we know, Camber is headed off under Beckett's instructions, me and John are off sailing looking for the Brethren and/or Jack Sparrow, and Jade O' Hayes, Treasure's mate, is secretly working for Rott with Solomon and Mullet.

I have been a little confused as to the connection between the Jade stories and the Chapter 1. The last we know, Camber is headed off under Beckett's instructions, me and John are off sailing looking for the Brethren and/or Jack Sparrow, and Jade O' Hayes, Treasure's mate, is secretly working for Rott with Solomon and Mullet.

And Jade's backstory is key to the rest of the story. I'm giving her an interesting twist.

Aye it was a typo. O'hayes is supposed to be Wildfury
WHAAAT
its a side part....i guess

Back