It Will Come

Captian Fear

Pirate Master
ahoy.gif
Hi there mates! I have an excellant idea for a story. I shall tell the tale of Captian Rott and how he came to be what he is now. Before I write this I have a gift for you, yes, you! Do you want to be in the story? Do you want to be a hero or villian? Do you want to be a pirate or Navy Officer?
Post here if you want to be in it and what charcter you could be. Not everyone can be in. It will be on a first come first serve basis.
Good luck!

I would rather be a Hero and a Navy officer cause lets face it guys we kinda are the bad guys.... disney is brainwashing us into thinking pirates are good haha
EDIT (Feb 27, 2011 at 12:39 PM):
This is interesting .... Is there any character that is right in the middle, grey area; not a hero and not a villain? If so, please count me in. :D
There is no time for a middle ground pick a side lass

There is no time for a middle ground pick a side lass

Nope! Not realistic ... there is ALWAYS the middle ground, that's what reality is. The Black and White sides, those are overrated, admit it. Also, somebody can always alter sides, especially after a life-changing experience. So a pirate could start 'innocent', then turned to the Pirates side, then to the Navy sides, then maybe after learning about the nature of the Navy, would turn back to the Pirates side ... How 'bout that, pretty cool, eh?

Nope! Not realistic ... there is ALWAYS the middle ground, that's what reality is. The Black and White sides, those are overrated, admit it. Also, somebody can always alter sides, especially after a life-changing experience. So a pirate could start 'innocent', then turned to the Pirates side, then to the Navy sides, then maybe after learning about the nature of the Navy, would turn back to the Pirates side ... How 'bout that, pretty cool, eh?
No actually super lame nature of the navy is kinda good back in the day but disney forgot history... and when has there ever been a middle ground you will always side with one faction more so than any other

Of course there are! It's so simplified if there are only the "good" (= hero) and the "bad" (= villain), silly ... The story is so linear if all you can see is ppl taking sides. What makes us think - the mind-boggling part is the most interesting part, btw, at least for me - is that somebody can be 'good' if he/she is viewed from one perspective. But at the same time, he/she can be 'bad' too from another perspective. And those perspectives are not necessarily opposites either ... That's what makes a story interesting!

i agree with jade lol theres always the
optimist being the hero on the light side of the realm of the story
and theres the pessimist being the villain on the dark side of the realm
and then theres those few ppl who are in the netrual state aka the nothing zone in witch things that go on in the story they just sit back and watch but it ultimately affects them in some way
EDIT (Feb 27, 2011 at 4:40 PM):
to break it down simpler

Light = hero
Dark = villain
Neutral = the innocent bystanderd that got hit with a truck cuz the villain upset the lioplerodon

ahoy.gif
Hi there mates! I have an excellant idea for a story. I shall tell the tale of Captian Rott and how he came to be what he is now. Before I write this I have a gift for you, yes, you! Do you want to be in the story? Do you want to be a hero or villian? Do you want to be a pirate or Navy Officer?
Post here if you want to be in it and what charcter you could be. Not everyone can be in. It will be on a first come first serve basis.
Good luck!
i want to be the handsome looking guy who saves ye from the nuse and introduces ye to the island in yer new name. "i mean if ye can

Lol I love how all of u wanna be heroes.... When the villains have more fun :)

that is true but to be honest i cant really harm someone unless i really hate them but yes being a villain is much more fun lol i was a villain on the muertos moon event :) im pretty sure the lower lvl ppl didnt like lying on the ground or have to sit in jail until i died (i dont know why anyone else wants to be the hero but making a villain is even more fun than being one just so u know)

that is true but to be honest i cant really harm someone unless i really hate them but yes being a villain is much more fun lol i was a villain on the muertos moon event :) im pretty sure the lower lvl ppl didnt like lying on the ground or have to sit in jail until i died (i dont know why anyone else wants to be the hero but making a villain is even more fun than being one just so u know)

Lol exactly u just gotta shoot shoot bang bang :)

Okay there are no more openings. Here is the cast
-Treasures: hero, pirate
-Jade: spy***
-Camber: Naval Officer, hero*
-Amelia Darkskull: pirate villianess
-John Foulroberts: hero, pirate
-Captian Mullet**: pirate, villian
-Captian Hi**: Spaniard***
-Ben Cabigrin: pirate, hero
-Cap'ain Valentine: hero****
-Solomon Warshot: Villian****

Now there will be no more postions avaible. Check here reguarly to see any updates. This won't be the only time I will do this either. There will be more in the near future.

I hope we are all mature enough so we don't get upset if one pirate aren't used in the story as much as another pirate. If you have a problem (i.e. marooning, dying etc.) with your role convo me.

*Your character may seem like a villian at first because it is from a pirate's view
**Please convo me to disscuss backstory
***This role has been changed slightly as you see
****Because you did not specify of being a pirate or navy you must convo me to discuss your role.

Back