Item, Rep, Gold, Reset glitch

Jack Hookfitte

Dockworker
Hello,

I'm creating this post because I've experienced an unusual glitch.

To start with, my game got this weird glitch yesterday with the April Fool's day event. Every single time I spawned into Andaba, and I tried to interact with an NPC, my game would immediately crash. That only happened on the server, Andaba. So I started playing on other servers. In this time, I did some mat runs and made some gold. Also I happened to acquire a legendary item (my second lost sword).

In attempt to break out of the glitch I had on Andaba, I tried to tp to a friend on the server and it worked. However, in doing this, I believe I reset my inventory to an earlier time for which I regained some items that I knew I sold off and I lost some items I acquired (including the second legendary) as well as some materials/gold that I earned. I also gained two sailing levels but now I'm back at level 25. Perhaps you can use whatever tools you have at your disposal to look into my situation, I'd liked to get back the things that I lost and I don't know exactly what I could put forth to prove my situation. Please let me know if you can help.

Thank you.

Back