Item Storage

More Inventory Space or Personal Bank?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kingmattayo

Swashbuckler
When I started playing POTCO in 2007, I filled my entire inventory with famed. I was so frustrated to throw away multiple famed items because I needed more room to store them. With TLOPO, the new colors of clothing also result in a lack of inventory space.

A quick idea I think that should be implemented is a player bank. With unlimited space in that bank, you could store all your weapons there. Clothing as well.

As for the location of the player bank, I'm not sure. A simple solution I thought of is putting the player bank on every player's ship.

Let me know what you guys think. Thanks!

~ Cpt. Savage

These are both of my current inventory pages. Keep in mind I've probably discarded over 150 different bright color, electric blue, rare types of clothing due to my inventory space and trying to stay color organized.

inventory2.JPG
inventory.JPG

I like the bank idea, as it solves the issue of lack of space for the long run. Adding one more page..is just a temp fix, especially if the devs decide to come out with more lootable items.

I agree we really do need more inventory or a bank to put our clothing/weapons in.. Doesn't help more weapons are constantly being added..

Back