~ It's all WHO you know...

• Thread starter Shamus The Brute
  • Start date
S

Shamus The Brute

...and, it's who you are ASSOCIATED with that also determines your fate!
*Don't believe me, just take a look at the recent way that Disney is advertising the "Disney Infinity" game (click on the link below). :rolleyes:
You know, it's a sad thing to understand that if this same kind of attention/advertisement was given to POTCO that the game might have had a chance (shakes head, shrugs, and then spits)!
:rumgone:

It's sad to see all of our ideas and suggestions to be implemented in a game no one of us will play. Or I guess there's always some people who will try it out.... Still boycotting myself, and I'm not a fan of the cartoonic graphics anyway...
Thanks for posting Shamus

It's sad to see all of our ideas and suggestions to be implemented in a game no one of us will play. Or I guess there's always some people who will try it out.... Still boycotting myself, and I'm not a fan of the cartoonic graphics anyway...
Thanks for posting Shamus

aye the best part about potco was that it was not some little kid cartoony game that everything was some kind of joke in. it had a great sense of seriousness to it that made you feel like it was the real deal. infinity is a tasteless unsatisfying game. dont get me wrong part of what makes potc potc is the comedic relief, but it is also a serious movie, not a comedy. infinity makes a joke out of everything.

Back