It's Not Right

ok i might have done this a few times for fun but i recive the ppl exept for the ppl who when they die just click the go to jail button also when i go afk i go into a glitch... dont get mad at me for doing this... there was this won guy who wanted to die... sorta
screenshot_2011-05-04_20-54-02.JPG
then he attacked me... lol we were both max lv we died at the same time

ok i might have done this a few times for fun but i recive the ppl exept for the ppl who when they die just click the go to jail button also when i go afk i go into a glitch... dont get mad at me for doing this... there was this won guy who wanted to die... sortaView attachment 5649 then he attacked me... lol we were both max lv we died at the same time
lol that guy looks sad. I feel sorry for him and I think u meant revive not recive. Am I right? Anyways lol I like thats guys sad face!

What I don't understand is why do they do it? Just for pure fun? For laughs? What if you were that person getting killed?

I have gotten killed and as long as its not in jail im fine...and if your a max lv they wont waste time on you and i think i would notice if they were killing me plus it would take an hour to kill me by that time someone would have healed me and i always go afk in a glitch so unless that person is an awesome glitcher like me... they could never get me and their isnt many people (exept for max lv) who know this glitch... But since this topic was posted you just gave it away...

I've seen people lead grenadier's (mainly spineskulls) to AFK's until they die - I'd be lying if I didn't think it was slightly funny...

I've had people come back from being AFK in Tormenta and then yell at me for "being in their spot" :confused:

-_- i just witnessed a bunch of high lv doing that!! i wanted to punch them upside the face...~ignore the going offline thing~ They started doing it to me but i reported them, used tonic, insulted them viciously, then left lol..
screenshot_2011-05-15_19-25-16.jpg

I would have just gotten an army of my friends and done the same thing to them, see how they like it.

Back