It's Not Right

Basil Darkratte

Site Founder
I was on a SVS Island today, and I saw these High Lvls, using their dolls to take down the low lvl who was in AFK, he almost died, but some gave him health. I hate this glitch, its unfair, and THEY call the low lvl a noob?
screenshot_2011-05-08_20-17-52.jpg
screenshot_2011-05-08_20-17-58.jpg

Great evidence, Basil! Now who do we need to report this to? I wish there was ... (Disney Potco maybe, if you are still online), or just attach it to an email/a feedback.

In all seriousness, in my opinion right from the get go, 'noobs' refers to 'attitudes', not 'individuals'. Yes, those were some high levels bullies (read: noobs).

i should prob report this glitch
Great evidence, Basil! Now who do we need to report this to? I wish there was ... (Disney Potco maybe, if you are still online), or just attach it to an email/a feedback.

In all seriousness, in my opinion right from the get go, 'noobs' refers to 'attitudes', not 'individuals'. Yes, those were some high levels bullies (read: noobs).

and again noobs can be used in a correct way and wrong way

Ugh yeah, I saw people doing that to a basic person. He was trying to run around to avoid them, but they all had swift foot. -_-

And I agree with you. Nobody has the right or grounds to inflict judgement on someone just because they're a lower level; it's just wrong, and I hate when my friends do it.

Ugh yeah, I saw people doing that to a basic person. He was trying to run around to avoid them, but they all had swift foot. -_-

And I agree with you. Nobody has the right or grounds to inflict judgement on someone just because they're a lower level; it's just wrong, and I hate when my friends do it.

i find it funny that people can call me a noob on my lower lvl pirates when they have no idea that i have a pirate with max notoriety, have been playing from the begining and that i can set up my skills to be very effective

Wow thats mean! Yes I never liked the glitch because every time I tried to do it I would not make it so who cares report arrrrr savy!!!!!!!!!!!! And I know what u mean about the noob thing there is this guys that when ever I see him he is the same lv as me he says leave noob Im like oh really why r u calling me and yourself a noob? or something smarter. Then he just goes afk lol its funny but I hate people who will just run everwhere and call noobs noobs its not nice unless u know them and they are ok with that people can take things the wrong way and alot of the noobs are just kids who think people don't like them because there pirate looks ugly or something like that anyways anyone who is in this game and dose that to people should be banned for a few days or something like that. Ok I will shut up now. :D

yea they took me down because i just got out of jail and doing it when u dont just get out of jail takes forever so ppl only do it to low lvl pirates

well it takes forever unless u get someone fresh out of jail but i guess it ok if u revive them still alot of ppl dont so i think it needs to be removed

yep i do though to do it on an afk pirate is just wrong if the pirate is not afk then he can run but to do it to an afk person is just plain wrong

yea o.o mybe if afk people had force feilds around them so they could not get hurt :D

they clearly state even though ur afk u can still be hurt giving ppl a reason not to be afk in combat areas i think it should stay that way more ppl = more lag usually i dont want to have 20 afk ppl in a combat zone making it hard to move

Back