Blog Post It’s Time to Dig for Gold!

Yay! Managed to find one on my last dig before my time slot ended!
Beta Key!.jpg

Various posts by staff members. If you look around in threads like the original update thread and the 2 larger threads in the general discussion forum about the update, you'll see what I mean.

Thanks mate. I'm hoping I haven't wasted several hours searching, savvy?

I don't like that tbh. Most of the people i've met with beta keys just get beta keys for themselves and add it to sub accounts which they dont use, they dont give it away to anyone....
Actually, the guy I was talking about did give it away.

Are the chances of getting a key purely individual, so there's like a x/y chance of each pirate getting one, and the first person to get that chance gets a key. Or is it chosen on the server, as in, it picks a time and says "The next person to dig gets a key?"

Tree hours digging and nothing for me, I'm really sad ;-;

I digged way more than this most prob 12h or more

Do not waste your whole playtime on digging and digging and digging for keys. Its a waste of time and the chance of getting one this way is very small. Every time a new hours hits then dig once or twice and hope you're lucky. I found mine 3 minutes past 2 PM and there were 6 people digging at the time before me. Its really based on luck.

E: I digged around 10 - 20 times ever since the keys were introduced. It is not worth it to dig 500 times within a hour for example.

Do not waste your whole playtime on digging and digging and digging for keys. Its a waste of time and the chance of getting one this way is very small. Every time a new hours hits then dig once or twice and hope you're lucky. I found mine 3 minutes past 2 PM and there were 6 people digging at the time before me. Its really based on luck.

E: I digged around 10 - 20 times ever since the keys were introduced. It is not worth it to dig 500 times within a hour for example.

So my luck is: 0%

No its not! The chance is just low to get one as there is 1 key able to be found on every server every hour. Please note that you are not alone trying to find one.

I remember someone saying that there's 1 per server hour, which is 5 per normal hour. So, as far as I know, each server hour is 12 realtime minutes, which means there's 1 key every 12 minutes.

I remember someone saying that there's 1 per server hour, which is 5 per normal hour. So, as far as I know, each server hour is 12 realtime minutes, which means there's 1 key every 12 minutes.
Yes there's 1 on each server each hour. Not sure about the 12 minutes thing tho. I personally think its based on every real life hour.

No its not! The chance is just low to get one as there is 1 key able to be found on every server every hour. Please note that you are not alone trying to find one.

I know this, I just talking that my luck is: 0% , I'm not sad with this, tomorrow I'll try again, and forever I'll try, Bye mate

Back