Blog Post It’s Time to Prove Yer Worth!

Captain Redhorn

Site Founder
It’s Time to Prove Yer Worth!
Posted by Leon Warhawk on Aug. 21, 2016, 8 p.m.
de22623e26e112ebd9ee9076a30dbc76.png

08-21-2016-piratevspirate_752x400.jpg

Ahoy there! I be Leon Warhawk -- ye might have seen me hangin’ around the Grotto on Devil’s Anvil. Recently, I’ve been havin’ some strange feelings in me head -- like something is going wrong.

Whenever I converse with other pirates in the Grotto, I have this naggin’ in the back of me head that urges me to start a brawl with ‘em. This be completely out of me nature! Somethin’ be toyin’ with me head and I know it.

Now, listen here... Keep this hushed -- wouldn’t want ye scoundrels spreadin’ rumors -- but I’ve reason to believe that Jolly Roger’s minions be up to no good. It be within my reasonin’ that someone made off with the Aztec Moonstone -- a device only spoken about in late-night tavern conversations and fables. I think that those blasted landlubbers be goin’ behind Jolly Roger’s back and tamperin’ with it.

Amongst some whisperin’, I heard that one or more of our own kind may have a hand in this occurrence. Whoever they are, they be in cahoots with Jolly Roger -- and we’ve no idea where to start lookin’.

In any case, we be forced to bite the bullet. The tension be risin’ in Caribbean towns -- we be itchin’ to fight each other. We be cursed. We must face each other -- whether we be likin’ it or not. In the process, we may be able to find who the interloper was that was in on that blasted scheme with the Moonstone.

With that bein’ said, Player versus Player (or better known as “PvP”) is now available: ye can go toe to toe in a Mayhem match where every pirate fends for themselves.

That be all for now. Prove yer salt to yer mates -- and in the process, keep a sharp lookout for that Aztec Moonstone… Ye never know what might be surfacin’ next in these waters.

Yo awesome!!!!!

Will damage be based on your sword level or your notoriety level? And will you be able to level up your sword with PvP?

Yo awesome!!!!!

Will damage be based on your sword level or your notoriety level? And will you be able to level up your sword with PvP?
You can't level sword up from PvP. You can only level infamy if that's even implemented idk. In old PvP lower level players got a damage bonus if they are fighting a much higher level pirate also idk if that's in yet. For example, if a level 10 fought a level 50 pirate, the level 50 would do 80% of their total damage, and the level ten would do 125% damage or something like that. Some more info here--- http://piratesonline.wikia.com/wiki/PvP

you can find bugs with potions/fishing
Yea, but bc everyone else is doing it... I like to explore the islands and figure those issues out, bc no one else is. Many are so concentrated on leveling, but we will lose that when beta kicks in. So what is the point of leveling up so high if we are all going to lose it? I personally, will level up some in alpha, but my main goal is test out where the issues are, and you can only do that through exploration.

Back