Blog Post It’s Time to Prove Yer Worth!

TLOPO: Spend a good deal of time :type: focusing on getting PVP right because if you do...you would have tapped into the very thing which sustained a lot of dudes into continuing playing POTCO, even up to the very last leg of the game's life. (It's quite important to tap into this 'competitive-drive' and tendency a lot of players did have during POTCO's reign).

That song still gets my head a boppin' :rocker:
I bet Diamond Dave would clean house at PvP

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0uWxB0JkFo
One of my all-time favorite rock songs. Love Van Halen.
pfft, I can't hit any of them! PvP was never my thing, just give me enemies to sink, plunder and treasure, and I'm content :D:pirate ship:
Me neither. I am in the same "boat" as you (literally, for I was a dedicated SVS'er). *It's just with PVP, those individuals whom have a healthy dose of testosterone/estrogen flowing through their system can have a better means to work it out of their system via PVP rather than do other things which are counter-productive to a community/the game's well-being.

With PVP now available in TLOPO, my only hope is that the competition itself does not lead to an over abundance in self-pride or smack talk! (We've been through all of that before. There's no need to go 'there' again because everyone is so dang lucky to be even playing a POTCO remake, in my opinion).

Back