I've made a horrible mistake

Burger

Sea Legs
I just wanted to go to Kingshead!
f9e705780fe9fe6575ec132cc9034e8b.png

I just wanted to go to Kingshead!View attachment 115846
I don't see a problem here. Just do a hard starboard, encircle them and spend the next 10 minutes broadsiding them into splinters.
Ho hum pirate routine.
Now if you want a challenge, try to tag a boss with 35 pirates standing so close touching each others swords with the boss helplessly spinning in pirouettes.

I don't see a problem here. Just do a hard starboard, encircle them and spend the next 10 minutes broadsiding them into splinters.
Ho hum pirate routine.
Now if you want a challenge, try to tag a boss with 35 pirates standing so close touching each others swords with the boss helplessly spinning in pirouettes.
I would LOVE to try that! But my sailing is level 8... and I'm in a light frigate, on my own. Thus do not stand a chance. I guess that's what I get for focusing on my cannon level and not my sailing.

lol, looks dire but in reality you can out run those ships and port at Kingshead without issue. Of course you could also "blast them to splinters", as Squintz says, but with that ship and your sailing lvl that would be time consuming and a mistake might prove fatal but since there are no explosives wielding ships in that group you'd likely be ok. Like the screenshot.

lol, looks dire but in reality you can out run those ships and port at Kingshead without issue. Of course you could also "blast them to splinters", as Squintz says, but with that ship and your sailing lvl that would be time consuming and a mistake might prove fatal but since there are no explosives wielding ships in that group you'd likely be ok. Like the screenshot.

No explosives, sure. But those Revenants will prove mighty painful if you're caught on the receiving end of its 10 guns. ;) Great screenshot though, I agree!

Back