Jack's Brew Potion - Get It Today!

Does anyone know if you go offline do you lose the time? Or is it how long you are online. Either way, I will not use my potion because it is too rare and I have never heard of it before.

no u still have it... i got disconnected when i came back it was still there... but time keeps going so if ur offline for 15 minutes the 15 minutes is taking off the potion time

Where, Rosie? I need to level mine ...
EDIT (Mar 25, 2011 at 7:23 AM):

Where for the grenades, Leo?
Ok so it was with a healer but in catacombs. There is a glitch where you get inside the lava and then you can attack up to 8 enemies which are around level 25 to 30. They were giving up to 700 rep each with 25 % crew bonus so it was a level for almost each group. start with Stink Pot and then switch and use about 6 to 10 smoke bombs for each group than finish it off with stink pot again.

My other pirate was only level 22 so I was at Kingshead.... I would suggest the 4 ghosts at ravens cove as long as you have a healer.

Thanks, Rosie ... I did it at Kings, but now I need to move somewhere else to get the higher lvl enemies. But not the 4 ghosts yet, those are too powerful for now, plus I'm not sure I can always find a healer. I may go to the lava glitch next, then to Ravens cove after that.
EDIT (Mar 25, 2011 at 6:19 PM):
Ok so it was with a healer but in catacombs. There is a glitch where you get inside the lava and then you can attack up to 8 enemies which are around level 25 to 30. They were giving up to 700 rep each with 25 % crew bonus so it was a level for almost each group. start with Stink Pot and then switch and use about 6 to 10 smoke bombs for each group than finish it off with stink pot again.

Thank you, Leo ... I've been doing this. I was told exactly like what you said too, I was just wondering if I've done the most effective way since I'm not a patient person with grenade. I may have to look for crews to make it faster.

Back