Misty Moonlight

Site Founder
Jack's Brew Potion - Get it Today!
March 16, 2011
divider_line.gif

JacksBrew.JPG
This ain't your grandpa's potion, it be Jack Sparrow's and it packs a punch.​
Redeem the code: Jacksbrew
And receive an exclusive one-time use potion that will grant your Pirate 500% more reputation for an hour. Yes ... 500%!!! This is available for Basic and Unlimited Access Members.​
The good Captain Jack heard Pirates lost some ground in their battles recently and as a show of good faith he has chosen to part ways with a little of his "special brew." You didn't think he'd send you out on adventure empty handed, did'ya?​
Use it whenever you like. Drink up m'hearties, yo ho!​
Important Note: All Potions, including Jack's Brew, will be lost if you enter a PvP Match while it's effects are still on-going. If you wish to enjoy the extended reputation for one hour, DO NOT PvP under the influence of Jack's Brew. 'Tis a bad combination. Additionally, the brew will not exceed any Notoriety caps.
It's been close to a month since the Darkfire Cutlass​
has been available to help Pirates in their journey.​
Code: darkcutlass
At the same time, the 500 free gold code also helped Pirates save a little for future purchases. Code: golden
However, all good things must come to an end so on March 31, 2011 ... all the above codes (Jacksbrew, darkfire, golden) will expire.

Does anyone know if you go offline do you lose the time? Or is it how long you are online. Either way, I will not use my potion because it is too rare and I have never heard of it before.

got all of the codes....they were great...got the jack's brew today. i think it was very considerate of disney to do something about all of that lost time/progress. i won't use it till i really need it (like trying to get to level 50)
;)

Does anyone know if you go offline do you lose the time? Or is it how long you are online. Either way, I will not use my potion because it is too rare and I have never heard of it before.

well concidering its a potion i guess if u log out its gone and i am not going to use it too because we may only get it this once

Its 5x rep you normally get and and with a 50 % crew bonus you can get up to 1032 rep. Someone i know leveled cannon from 21 to 28 in an hour.

Its 5x rep you normally get and and with a 50 % crew bonus you can get up to 1032 rep. Someone i know leveled cannon from 21 to 28 in an hour.

ok wasnt sure if it was 10x or 5x still pretty good now with the crew bonus another 2x rep bonus it could be 6x (600%) with the hour you have with it at that time you should be able to get it from 20 to 30 but as i have said before im not gonna use

Its actually very good to master the weapons that take the longest to level such as grenades and cannon.

Its actually very good to master the weapons that take the longest to level such as grenades and cannon.

ive always wondered why they take the longest especially grenades cannon i can understand a little more but that really all i have to lvl to get everything mastered

Also a tip, if you gonna level something, use it in one skill until you're done with it because switching place to place to level different thing is gonna waste your hour. Lets say you gonna level cannon with a crew, Stay without porting for the complete hour so you get most out of it. It took 5 to 8 ships for each level from 21 to 28 cannon getting about 1000 rep each time with crew bonus (to level cannon use round shot only and get sails first than hull).

I think the other potions, when you go offline and come, still are going on there time from when you took the potion.

Back