Jeremiah Scurvyskull from Cold Blooded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for introducing yourself! Welcome to the forums! I never played the original but would love to come across you in-game some time! Can never have too many epic friends. Please be sure to check back on the forums regularly for important information, updates and great talking points where we would love to hear from you! Welcome aboard! Two armored thumbs up! Two armored thumbs up!.jpg

Hiya. If anyone remembers me from the older times, please leave me a message. It would make my day
♡ ✧・゚: *✧・゚♡: *✧♡ ❤⃛ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ ) hai!!! ♡・゚:* ♡ *✧・゚: *✧・゚♡

★☆。.:*:・”゚★ (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡ like (つ◕౪◕)つ━☆゚.*・。゚Welcomes♡ ★☆。.:*:・”゚★
。* pm me if you ever like needs helpsies or like wanna fight skellys!!!。*:☆ (*^ω^)人(^ω^*)♡。:☆
ღ (●*’v`*人) ღ i love making others happy 。◕‿◕。 it feels my ❤⃛ with sunshine

♡ ★☆。.:*:・”゚★ ε(*´・∀・)з♪ βyёβyёs ♪ε(・∀・`*)з★。.:*:・”☆★♡
ღ ☆゚.*・。゚♥ dream princess ♥☆゚.*・。゚ღ

tenor.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! . The seas are open and the lands fresh with quests! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times in game and here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

Welcome aboard! So happy to see you here on the forums! I hope you're enjoying TLOPO and having fun playing the game!

And welcome back! Glad you're a returning POTC player who found this new TLOPO!

The forums are where you can express your thoughts, share ideas and interact with the community on a larger scale! You will also find the latest news, updates and info here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back