Guide Jessie's Complete Guide to Leveling and Maxing your Pirate

Being a lover of sailing and plunder i can say that once you have your warships it can be a grind, it's much easier and seems to fly by if you aern't watching your xp bar the whole time; this was a struggle for me, but when i started recording data after each ship i sank it felt unbelievably easier and i have a post where people can all record data simultaneously to see what ships reward better cargo. Which brings me to my next point, rewards. If people are getting less cargo crates and treasure chests they'll sail more, thus level faster.

Here's the post: Tom's Guide for where to loot

Around half of the original thread had to be shaved to meet the 10,000 character limit (which includes code). I will likely be going more in depth with many topics in the foreseeable future.
Have you thought of making a multiple block of posts as to make one long thread?

You know, the funniest thing happened to me. I was following your tip with just sitting down and spamming my left click with a musket on enemies, watching a podcast, and I made my game small so it wouldn't take up so much space, right? Well apparently, if you're farming for xp like you're supposed to in the game, they perma ban you. I'm not sure how you have evaded them for so long but I did it twice now and got banned out of nowhere for it. No warning, no contacting me, nothing. You would think instead of outright banning someone for doing what the game INTENDS for you to do they would instead at least boot you off for a second so when you came back on you would NOTICE them, because I don't know about you but I don't want to have to look at a game that takes up half my screen when I would rather make it small so I can focus on what I'm watching while clicking away with my mouse. So, this is to anyone else that sees this, don't bother farming enemies and playing the game as intended, because apparently the mods don't like it when you level up your gun skill, they'll just ban you for it.

You know, the funniest thing happened to me. I was following your tip with just sitting down and spamming my left click with a musket on enemies, watching a podcast, and I made my game small so it wouldn't take up so much space, right? Well apparently, if you're farming for xp like you're supposed to in the game, they perma ban you. I'm not sure how you have evaded them for so long but I did it twice now and got banned out of nowhere for it. No warning, no contacting me, nothing. You would think instead of outright banning someone for doing what the game INTENDS for you to do they would instead at least boot you off for a second so when you came back on you would NOTICE them, because I don't know about you but I don't want to have to look at a game that takes up half my screen when I would rather make it small so I can focus on what I'm watching while clicking away with my mouse. So, this is to anyone else that sees this, don't bother farming enemies and playing the game as intended, because apparently the mods don't like it when you level up your gun skill, they'll just ban you for it.
Yea there have been multiple stories about game mods being a bit trigger happy

Rep gain is more determined by the number of hits you land on the enemy. For that reason, the blunderbuss may be one of the worst options. Instead, use a repeater.

Jessie's Guide to 50

Welcome to my guide on how to completely train and max your pirate. My goal is to help you max your pirate in the most efficient way possible. Everything featured in the guide is completely my opinion and advice, and I am open to any feedback and discussion. The guide will cover what I see as the best and most labor-saving ways to go about leveling.

Thanks for all the info!! I was thinking about posting something similar with the maps, as I printed out and updated maps from the POTCO game. It seems like you've covered all the maps I had, and added some excellent advice! Thank you for your time and energy that you put into this!

Back