JFR's Guide to Using "Inspect Element"

Ok, smh.... I think it's time for an intervention...

664019a20615c85fda810b618de1ed12.png

GOOD NEWS GUYS!
TLOPO has officially giving me FULL control over the project! The Website, TLOPO, everything!
You can see that here by this totally legit message sent by Mike Wass:
2Z15PWP.png

After careful consideration, I have decided to redesign this forum and project in a new light! Here are pictures of my wonderful progress! :D

tl081IK.png

wzcpAHJ.png

oISjgn1.png

PMLBthd.png

(In case ANYONE takes this seriously, it is a joke :p)

GOOD NEWS GUYS!
TLOPO has officially giving me FULL control over the project! The Website, TLOPO, everything!
You can see that here by this totally legit message sent by Mike Wass:
2Z15PWP.png

After careful consideration, I have decided to redesign this forum and project in a new light! Here are pictures of my wonderful progress! :D

tl081IK.png

wzcpAHJ.png

oISjgn1.png

PMLBthd.png

(In case ANYONE takes this seriously, it is a joke :p)
Honestly if this whole forum was redesigned to a doggo forum I wouldn't even mind

Just so everyone is aware... This thread is satirical meaning it criticizes something in a funny way. It was done in response to recent community events and it is NOT a reflection of how TLOPO and forum staff actually act. It was meant to expose just how easy it is to fabricate screenshots. It's both educational and funny!

I don't mean to insult anyone's intelligence, but I did already make that abundantly clear in the first post with the large, asterisked, bold banner. :)

Some people are thinking otherwise, so I figured I needed to clarify.

Anyway, feel free to resume with the funny edits! :p

Back