6:00 Eastern Time
5:00 Central Time
4:00 Mountain Time
3:00 Pacific Time
party2.gif
party2.gif
party2.gif
party2.gif

i hope i can come but i realy dont know.... whats a party without me lol well me and rum which is always gone especially on this game (there was no rum to begin with)
rumgone.gif
->
drink.gif

heres some math to keep u guys on ur toes
cursing.gif
+
rumgone.gif
=
fight.gif

party2.gif
+
yum.gif
=
drink.gif
drink.gif
+the game=
rumgone.gif

EXCELLENT logic, Capt Hi! Agreed 101%! :D

lol now if i could only find pie on my computer pie r squared = rasberry pie YAY!!!!!!!! john i hope u dont get caught bringing rum on the game (i should inform you that if you dont you may or may not be sunk by my rage for forgeting to bring my pie though i dont think i can sink an island.... ill figure out a way and once the island is sunk i can get my pie and ill give some to you if ur not in davy jones locker yet)

lol now if i could only find pie on my computer pie r squared = rasberry pie YAY!!!!!!!! john i hope u dont get caught bringing rum on the game (i should inform you that if you dont you may or may not be sunk by my rage for forgeting to bring my pie though i dont think i can sink an island.... ill figure out a way and once the island is sunk i can get my pie and ill give some to you if ur not in davy jones locker yet)
Go buy some pie then o_o And put it somewhere where you will remember it :p

Well John looks like i'll be there and Happy Early Birthday!!!

~~~Kate Seaspinner~~~

Back