John Foulroberts is Awesome

So Who Do You Think Is The Most Epic Meh In The Caribbean?

• John Foulroberts

Votes: 19 67.9%
  • John Foulroberts

Votes: 18 64.3%
  • John Foulroberts

Votes: 18 64.3%
  • John Foulroberts

Votes: 19 67.9%

• Total voters
ROFL ... Idk where this thread is going ... :confused:, random to begin with :p, getting more random now ...

I was thinking the whole time while casting my vote, I'd pick the #2 JJ because ... back then the #1 already got one more vote than the rest of them. Then how should ppl vote to make all of them even, yet some ppl like me, only want to cast once, not multiple times. Sure enough ... #1 JJ is in the lead now ... :D. The question is, which one would you rather be, JJ? :lol1:

And why am I even leaving a comment now, since it's so random and I'm being random, and Idk why I'm being random ... :rolleyes: I think I just want to use all the smilies available here, and try to create a story that is not so random where all smilies make sense in each location :cool:.

And btw, I'm one of those ppl who CAN'T STAND mispelling, even though I make it all the time! :eek: Makes me want to pull my hair off after 5 minutes edit time expires. Makes me want to bug a Moderator just to make revisions to my mispellings! :facepalm:

Now, are those smilies on the right spot or what ... ;) Ik, Ik ... I'm being majorly random here ... just like everybody else up there ... :cannon:We can even have a contest of the most random thread where just about everybody's comment doesn't have anything to do with the purpose of the thread to begin with! :excited:

ROFL ... Idk where this thread is going ... :confused:, random to begin with :p, getting more random now ...

I was thinking the whole time while casting my vote, I'd pick the #2 JJ because ... back then the #1 already got one more vote than the rest of them. Then how should ppl vote to make all of them even, yet some ppl like me, only want to cast once, not multiple times. Sure enough ... #1 JJ is in the lead now ... :D. The question is, which one would you rather be, JJ? :lol1:

And why am I even leaving a comment now, since it's so random and I'm being random, and Idk why I'm being random ... :rolleyes: I think I just want to use all the smilies available here, and try to create a story that is not so random where all smilies make sense in each location :cool:.

And btw, I'm one of those ppl who CAN'T STAND mispelling, even though I make it all the time! :eek: Makes me want to pull my hair off after 5 minutes edit time expires. Makes me want to bug a Moderator just to make revisions to my mispellings! :facepalm:

Now, are those smilies on the right spot or what ... ;) Ik, Ik ... I'm being majorly random here ... just like everybody else up there ... :cannon:We can even have a contest of the most random thread where just about everybody's comment doesn't have anything to do with the purpose of the thread to begin with! :excited:
Jade i don't know what in the world your speaking of but you forgot a few smiles such as: :) :(:mad::oops::flag::drink::daggermouth::parrot::fish::fight::skullpeak::arrrrr::ahoy::popcorn::xbones::rumgone::piratemickey::chill::yum::iagree::cursing::party::sad1::angel: xD that took forever
btw i picked the third choice after forty minutes of thinking to vote for Kennedy or Nixon xD i then realized that john was the only choice haha :facepalm:

Well, I really appreciated your time to weed out which smilies I have used and which ones I haven't, Silent ... :)

And as of today, the poll looks good ... apparently some ppl chose to make it even among each candidates, which what I'd like to see. It's all about 'fairness'; it really wasn't fair for #1 John to be on the lead over the other Johns ... ( ... :facepalm:). Because it could easily turn to be a :fight: between all of those Johns ..., even though it would be fun to watch those 4 Johns fight over the first place ... :popcorn:

See? I've been trying to use all the smilies available, right ... even though it's hard to put all of them on the same post, but I'm getting there. And I just scratched off some on your list with this post ... :drink:
And I feel so 'out there' with this thread, I wouldn't be surprised if the Moderator would delete my posts ... :rumgone:

ya it was very hard to decide either John Foulroberts or John Foulroberts they both worked really hard butat the end i decied than John Foulroberts is better sry John Foulroberts ill vote for u the next time cuz you 2 are like the same person

Back