Johnny Mak 2nd Overall !!!

Captain Star

Fantabulous Administrator
Admin
Johnny took 2nd place today in overall enemies defeated!!! Way to go Johnny!!!!!!!
johnny 2nd.JPG

OMG... HOW THE HECK DID THE FIRST DUDE GET 1,501,556 THAT.IS.INSANE.

Congrats Johnny... Your almost to a million also O_O!!

:excited: OMG! I just checked yesterday and I saw that he was only about 4,000 away to take over the #2 position ... I thought it was a piece of cake for JMak! And that epic day was today! Congrats, JMak! :woot: :woot:

MAN that's alot of enemies..... It would take me over four years to do that considering how lazy I am.... I would kill like two enemies then go SvS for two seconds then log out. That's technically all I do nowadays....

WOW big mak.... Sooo proud of you!! Congrats and keep up the awesome work. You owe me some looting when you whoop your million :)

OMG... HOW THE HECK DID THE FIRST DUDE GET 1,501,556 THAT.IS.INSANE.

Congrats Johnny... Your almost to a million also O_O!!

he was a founder who played since the game came out. He went in a graveyard for 6 hours a day and kill people... thats how he lvled up ROFL.
I saw him on a quiet server like 1 and half year ago. when i was a noob.

i forgot to say.. everyone on that list besides johnny mak were above lvl 50 at a point.. Invincible warlord was 53
Benjamin warmenance was 55
rachel treasurewrecker was 64
Kate hexsilver was about 58
and not sure what lvl the rest were but ik for sure they were above the notoriety cap glitch
some others were like Badbones ( Bad ) he was lvl 52 - Twisted Tyrant was 54
I would have been like 90 right now if they never fixed the glitch..

Reactions: Bad
i forgot to say.. everyone on that list besides johnny mak were above lvl 50 at a point.. Invincible warlord was 53
Benjamin warmenance was 55
rachel treasurewrecker was 64
Kate hexsilver was about 58
and not sure what lvl the rest were but ik for sure they were above the notoriety cap glitch
some others were like Badbones ( Bad ) he was lvl 52 - Twisted Tyrant was 54
I would have been like 90 right now if they never fixed the glitch..
There was a glitch to go higher???

Back