Johnny Mak, A Caribbean Killer

red beard

Pirate Apprentice
i was just wondering, do you guys get up in the morning and say, ok guys, like who's going to top the list to day? does blacksheep say, ok johnny it's your turn, or does morgan kid say, ok sheep go for it? i ranked my heart out yesterday and only made the 2nd page. gee, like 3 girls of that guild sacked me as well. ( with all due respect my dears, girls in some ways are even more deadly ) lol. ok but the good news is my guild " wrath of ravens " is on the leader boards today for most ships sunk and enemines defeated! so the big pitcher is looking good. did carlos teach me that? maybe so, i have been hanging out with you guys alot lately.:confused:

I couldn't agree with Johnny More, you guys have been doing wonderful. Congrats!.

i was just wondering, do you guys get up in the morning and say, ok guys, like who's going to top the list to day? does blacksheep say, ok johnny it's your turn, or does morgan kid say, ok sheep go for it? i ranked my heart out yesterday and only made the 2nd page. gee, like 3 girls of that guild sacked me as well. ( with all due respect my dears, girls in some ways are even more deadly ) lol. ok but the good news is my guild " wrath of ravens " is on the leader boards today for most ships sunk and enemines defeated! so the big pitcher is looking good. did carlos teach me that? maybe so, i have been hanging out with you guys alot lately.:confused:

That is one of the benefits of having diversity. When one is not available there is another that might be available. We haven't plan any of that in specific, you can say it just happens.

go johnny mak, would like to be like you some day. ps. your back up, capten sheep is not so shaby eather. and thanks so much treasurer for your comments about my guild. with out our guild master raven trueheart, this guild would be going no where. long live spania and of coruse, long live wrath of ravens! . two great guilds, for sure. thanks for all your help, spania! hope to be on the boards soon and maybe beat someone in your guild on the leader boards, a tuff job for sure. thoes girls in you guild are so very hard to top on the boards, i mean johnny, sheep and that morgan kid, ok i don't have a chance, but the girls to, where do you find these pirates, treasurer? thanks everyone for every thing you have done for me and my guild.:lol1:

go johnny mak, would like to be like you some day. ps. your back up, capten sheep is not so shaby eather. and thanks so much treasurer for your comments about my guild. with out our guild master raven trueheart, this guild would be going no where. long live spania and of coruse, long live wrath of ravens! . two great guilds, for sure. thanks for all your help, spania! hope to be on the boards soon and maybe beat someone in your guild on the leader boards, a tuff job for sure. thoes girls in you guild are so very hard to top on the boards, i mean johnny, sheep and that morgan kid, ok i don't have a chance, but the girls to, where do you find these pirates, treasurer? thanks everyone for every thing you have done for me and my guild.:lol1:
I heard your mates are good at designing graphics, we are in need of that talent, I hope they make it to the forum soon :).

These pirates are all over the place, all your have to do is believe in them, and reach out, be fair, stick to your word.

The pirates you mentioned in specific made it to the guild in their own, we are proud to have 'em.
if they don't make 10k we beat them with stick.. (just kidding). They are just awesome people that like to help the guild, and want the best for the guild.

It was more like Treasurer saying, "you are the only one not helping, rank, some that worked, me, it just made me a bit
cursing.gif
(you know i love you treasurer
oops.gif
) but congrats, i have givin up on trying to sink ships, till they figure out, how to not count afk, crewed people, but you cant do that with enemies killed, so right on! And you are so right about the women, being, a bit more deadly in ways,
daggermouth.png
hehe

Back