Join My guild!

Bart Gunshot

Site Founder
If anyone would like to join my guild called Leave N0 Undead here is the code: xkch3282
Note: i need ppl who talk... not to much though and i also need a Co-Gm also i need ppl who are good at convincing ppl to join a guild ( not low lv noobs ) thats all...

Good Luck with your guild mate! I wouldn't suggest posting the guild code directly to a website. Anyone can see it. Meaning people wanting to cause you grief.

Good luck, mate! But what Tom said, it's dangerous posting a code because ye may get griefers or spammers in your guild, and they may delete all your members.

Good luck, mate! But what Tom said, it's dangerous posting a code because ye may get griefers or spammers in your guild, and they may delete all your members.

I go on everyday and two of my four pirates are in my guild so i can just kick spamers and i reset the codes everytime i do get a spamer also i dont promote ppl right when they join they have to be in for at least two weeks to be a veteran... ill only make ppl officers if their a really good friend of mine or i know them well.

Back